+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default So hard to make a baby!

I'm so frustrated at my body. Why something so natural is so hard to create?
    I did a pregnancy test and bfn.
    I thought I really was with the cramps and the massive amount of jawline acne and swollen breasts.

Why can't it be easy? I'm getting to a point if giving up. Anyone else feel the same?

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep I'm with you. People say not to stress but it plays on your mind all day every day. You just can't help it!
    A year this Thursday for me... :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: So hard to make a baby!

Massive hugs! I feel like that everyday and although I havent been trying too long its the what ifs that get me down... 'what if I cant get pregnant again'......'what if it takes years' those sort of thoughts run through my mind daily I know its hard to have hope and be positive but its all we can do, I hope your bfp is just around the corner

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week

Big hugs. I know it's hard but try not to give up hope. It took us almost 2 years and IVF to have our son, but he's here now and totally worth all the tears and heartache of TTC.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

babyblue75  (17-11-2012),beanie87  (25-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I think about my miscarriage daily and what I should be doing if I was pregnant. It still plays on my mind that we finally achieved a baby and then it was taken away so quickly.
    Wish it was easier to make a baby.
    Thanks for the support. It's good to know your not alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can so relate to everything that everyone has said! With DS I was reading and rereading stuff but didnt know anything about Cycle days or when I ovulated so I just carried on life as normal - got the shock of my life when I got a BFP after the 3rd month. This time around I know all about CDs and when I ovulate but we are now up to Cycle 4 - I think we just put sooo much pressure on ourselves. This month I am trying to forget about it (but once you start thinking baby thats all that you seem to be able to think about!) Just carry life on as normal forgetting the days and just enjoying it! But its funny how when you were a teen you took all the precautions not to get preg when its not actually as easy as your parents make you think

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Baby mad;6881830]I'm so frustrated at my body. Why something so natural is so hard to create?
    I did a pregnancy test and bfn.
    I thought I really was with the cramps and the massive amount of jawline acne and swollen breasts.

I know it's easier said but you really need to try not stress and obsess over it and it will happen when you least expect, with my first pregnancy i was lucky enough to fall pregnant in the first month then 2 yrs later we decided to have another one and i didn't expect it to take so long we were trying for 7months and after the first 2 months of trying i started to obsess and stress and it still wasnt happening si i decided to try not think about it as much so i stopped using ovulation kits, just looked at the calender and worked out when i would be fertile and we basically did it every day for that one week maybe skipped a day in that week then to my suprise i got my BFP and im now 6wks5days, it will happen for you just try to relax

Thanks
    Reviews

I think about my miscarriage daily and what I should be doing if I was pregnant. It still plays on my mind that we finally achieved a baby and then it was taken away so quickly.
    Wish it was easier to make a baby.
    Thanks for the support. It's good to know your not alone.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry didn't realise that post already posted. Me and Dh are just working from the calendar. Haven't gone down the charting and opk route yet. Trying to keep it casual as we can. I'm trying to think of a hobby I can do to keep my mind off it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby mad View Post
    Sorry didn't realise that post already posted. Me and Dh are just working from the calendar. Haven't gone down the charting and opk route yet. Trying to keep it casual as we can. I'm trying to think of a hobby I can do to keep my mind off it
    That's good i believe the opks just stress you out so try not to go that way if you can lol My hobby was shopping ha ha that always makes me stress less and keeps my mind busy and makes me happy. How long have you been trying for??