+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default {blog 7} Weekend + New Week

So, yep, I got lazy over the weekend and failed to blog.

My weekend did involve me leaving the house and experiencing the a bit of the outdoors. DH and I took DD to the river for a picnic on Saturday and she played in the park for a few hours. It was quite nice. Everyone was in their swimmers though, and I was just so jealous... I wanted to go swimming too, but there is just no way I would wear my swimmers at the river on the weekend...too many people...

On Sunday we just stayed home, but I busted out a massive 2 hours at Zumba, which made me very proud...especially when I realised I was sweaty and smelly... good sign of a good work out right?

Anyway..diet wise things are improving. I am planning and preparing as much good food as I can to keep myself away from the Nutella. I've also started using My Fitness Pal to keep track of my intake...I hope this makes a difference for me.

I am not seeing any results- no change in how clothes fit and I am still sitting at 82kg. What's the deal? A few other people are already noticing change...what's wrong with me???? :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Wow 2 hours I am stuffed after just doing 1hr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Wow 2 hours I am stuffed after just doing 1hr.
    Exhilarate + Ripped = VERY sore today. I only managed Activate today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Ease up on yourself, hun. I've experienced this before when losing weight, nothing happens but then all of a sudden you'll drop tonnes when everyone else's weight loss slows down. Just keep doing what you know is right and it will happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Ease up on yourself, hun. I've experienced this before when losing weight, nothing happens but then all of a sudden you'll drop tonnes when everyone else's weight loss slows down. Just keep doing what you know is right and it will happen.
    Thanks...I hope it comes soon! I need a mood booster!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Don't stress that you aren't seeing immediate results. Everyone's body is different. Your body may just be adjusting to your new lifestyle and will start to change soon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to purplesparkles For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (30-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Don't forget, we're at the rough part of any weight loss programme. We're doing the hard yards but nobody is noticing. I 100% guarantee you that if you stick to this, it will work, you will see the kilos dropping off and start going down sizes. We just need to do the hard yards first.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (30-10-2012)