+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree Muzzy!!!
    I think oh yeah these are implantation pains but then im like no these are probably AF pains
    Im over it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yep i feel so fed up of it i love that ivf might give us the baby we have been waiting for but i hate the roller coaster of emotions that come with it! this is the 3rd cycle we have done and i think its the hardest one so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bethy, i just read your post. I too had ET on the 31st October. My story is all a bit scary as well. They got 13 eggs from me and I will find out my pregnancy results on the 13th . haha. Not sure how to take all that. I've had no real signs or symptoms as yet, bit of a tummy ache but more over my ovaries, maybe from the retrieval. This is my second cycle, my 1st one was positive but ended up being an ectopic, had no real symtoms then either. Good luck. Thought I'd send you a message since you are a Halloween girl as well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Hi luckyforsome!
    Yeah it was a bit freaky going in on Halloween! Lol
    This is my second full cycle as well. My first one was a BFN and then my second was cancelled so this is hopefully the one!!!! I hope we all get our BFP this time. I'm going to try and not read into the signs and symptoms because of the medication. So hard though! Only a week to go!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Half way there!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Ok. I'm having a melt down today.... Feeling like it hasn't worked which is stupid cos its still so early. I'm 7dpo today.... Not feeling anything, I suppose the odd twinge but nothing really. I'm bloated and sorry tmi, but been constipated till today! Anyone else feeling like this?????
    Jen

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Hey Jen

I had my melt down Saturday (10dpo) thinking the exact the thing!

My concern is I used to get bad pms a week before AF and everything seems similar!

My advice is to try get out, we went for a nice Sunday drive to a place we had never been and spent the day there, was a great distraction. If ur at work like me today I find music helps

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

I no exactly what u both mean!!!!!! Been having meltdowns on and off for last couple of days!!!! Work has kept me busy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    so i had discharge again 2day (SORRY FOR TMI) i felt sad thinking i was out for this month so i got onto DR GOOGLE and im not out because even tho its a normal sign for af for me it is also a pregnancy sign so fingers crossed its a pregancy sign!!! hope u ladies are all coping ok!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the meltdowns have passed
    Im the same distance as you Jen and I havent noticed anything too much. Last two days I have got even more tired (didnt think it was possible). I have occasional twinge cramping but thats about it..
    My boobs are huge and feel really heavy but that started before the 2WW

my FS told me not to read into anything too much so trying not to but jaysus if this is what pregnancy is like its going to be a long 9 months..