+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Two Week Wait

I no Panadol is ok to take insure of rapid? Well I'm starting to feel sick BUT I think it's my mind playing games!! I think it's to early for any symptoms BUT I did have a friend who had morning sickness from conception so u never no!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

I nearly vomited at the butcher this morning lol I'm hoping its something!!!! But who knows lol

Chances do u feel tired and nauseas? I felt a bit when I first started the progynova. Also TMI but do u feel a little leakage from the peseries??? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez ive been real hungry lately to,o, i've scuffed down back beans egg on toast and two medium sized pancakes with bacon and corn!!!

opps.

Ok we are off to medicare soon to file refund (yay) so will stop at a chemist.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Omg I feel like crying I'm so up and down 2day I just went to toilet and I got a bit of discharge which is like what I get before af arrives I feel really sad now :-( af isn't due for another week but I just feel like its all over :-(

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Muzzy: hang in there. The drugs make our bodies do funny things.

Not much to report here, a little crampy and twingy but only 1dp4dt.

I'm on progynova, provera, crinone and pessaries. What meds is everyone else on?
    Off to a baby shower shortly, just for something different
    Have a lovely day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Well I had my cry at the shops 😢 my mum was there so it was ok! Feel a lil better after my cry lol I'm not on any drugs it's a natural thawed cycle, I've had 2 embryos transferred so I think my hormones are going MENTAL! I'm getting frustrated at the waiting! My plan for 2night is to spend the evening cooking up a storm!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Hey everyone. Just a question.... Have you all been told its ok to have sex and orgasm during your TWW or have you been told no sex at all. My clinic said to me on my last transfer it was ok but of course I have been googling and some people think that the orgasm will dislodge the embryo!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Muzzy, chin up honey, I know it's hard but try to keep positive and happy for your embies!

Bethy, I am probably going to avoid sex just cos it would make me paranoid but I've not been told too.

How is everyone else going? I'm tired out today but I don't seem to sleep all that well at the mo, I think partly down to horrible crinone gel!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    bethy i have never been told not to but i honestly think its not going to make a differnce if an orgasm is going to dislodge the embryos then we would have been told not to PLUS think of all those couple trying naturally and have sex every second day and fall pregnant if you couldnt have sex then noone would be pregnant
    jen- well im hoping that im so up and down because of pregnancy hormones hehe
    do u ladies think that are homones would be out of whack even for just putting an embryo in?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Morning ladies!

I'm not even interested in sex ATM lol and it's been a while! I'm part worried it would stuff up things anyway so cautious but no one has told me not to, only when I was stimming.

Another sleepless nt - hot/cold cramping and even tears of frustration before bed!!! Yip finally cracked lol over it all and once again my partners lack of support - men!!

Woke up tired, AF is due in 3 days so I hope she stays away, although I've read the drugs can delay it too! Have to wait to BT Friday...if ad stays away that long.