+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ill let everyone know for sure when I have my blood tommorow but its looking good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well this sucks. AF just started today, so that means no baby yet again for me. It's 7dp3dt so I didn't even get to make it to BT which would be this Friday. Come to think of it, with all my cycles in the past I've never made it to BT - has anyone else had this too? My cycle is a strict 28 day cycle. I wish I could extend my LP so maybe I have a better chance. I feel so depressed now. How do other people get pregnant so easily yet we find it so difficult?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

I'm feeling exactly the same as you, I understand how much it sucks. I was due for my bt on Thursday and I got mine on Saturday, it has been a very hard couple of days I don't even want to go for my bt at all. My heart goes out to you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks sjfoot, and same to you. I'm sorry that this didn't work for you also. At least it's comforting to know that we're not alone in this roller coaster of ivf. So do you still use crinone gel or whatever prog support you have until the bt or should we stop using it?I'm never sure what to do.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Your suppose to use it up til your blood test but I'm not and not to give tmi but I'm like a tap and there is no way on earth that I could possibly be pregnant so I guess it's up to you my other two times I've used it right up til bt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HUGS TO ALL THE LADIES THAT HAVE HAD BAD NEWS!!!!! I know exactly how u all feel!!!!

congrats on all the BFPS!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im really sorry Hoepforall and sjfoottt

Im sure I'm supposed to say something inspirational like its a numbers game but whatever gets you through, hang in there and hope the next one is going to be the one fr you.. Big hugs

I had our pregnancy confirmed today which is the other end of excitement. I cant really believe its all happening but alll the tests have come back positive so over the moon
    Im already waking up at 3am every morning so feeling very tired but thats about it so hoping for a happy healthy pregnancy with a beautiful baby at the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Hopeforall and Jamie. Take the time to sulk, be sad, and cry if have to. Goodluck on your next cycle.

Congratulations vivre! I was also waking up feeling hot and hungry between 3am and 4am on my 4th week, but not anymore. I started eating a fruit at least an hour before I go to bed. It fills me up I guess.