+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sorry i cant help with the pessaries!
    im not feeling sick any more but omg i been feeling very tired!!!!!!!! just need to no! so over waiting!! remind me when is your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Blood test is on Monday!!!!!! Ages away it seems lol yeah I just want to know as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats right we are blood test twins haha are you going to poas??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well lost on the horses and lost on the lotto lol. Hopefully not going to lose on a BFP too!

Well i'm confused - tonight i've been having cramping again! I've had no cramping for days so was getting a lil down but now i feel a bit more confident that perhaps something is going on in there!

How are the twinnys going??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Hey ladies, muzzy and bethy, blood test twins..... Cute! So nice to have support isn't it.
    How has everyone been feeling?
    I am 8dpo and started with flu like symptoms yesterday evening, full of head cold and achy back! Anyone heard of this as a 2ww sign????

Hope Your all good

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Lol we are twins!!! I was thinking of POAS maybe Saturday or Sunday......... I'm feeling so sick tonight and have a massive headache and I just want to cry :-( I'm getting over everything at the moment and I just want to know!!!!!! And I'm so over people not understanding the IVF process and making comments like well u can't go again until you save up and not offer to help with medication or anything and they are family!!!!!!!!

Sorry ladies just had to let that out. I think it's bed time for me after a shower and a cry lol xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey bethy - i understand ur frustration with family.

My parents are not well off but do ok and i admit we as a couple can hold our own normally, but this ivf and flights back hm for xmas has knocked us back. My partner just started an adult apprenticeship so things are now very tight! I'm not asking for a handout but i'm 31 yrs old and if my parents want grand kids lol perhaps they need to give us a helping hand!

I looked into the costs of IVF back in NZ and its so expensive 13k a cycle and NO refund - there is a public funding but it has a 18mth wait less from when ur are accepted. So looks like we will be staying in OZ until i've had my tribe of kids at least! Grand parents wont be happy with that either but hey we are the ones footing the bills.

I also have little cousins popping out kids at 18yrs old and still going out every weekend, breaking up with their partners every 2d wk and moaning on facebook if the baby is sick or wakes them up too much!! grrrr what I would give to be in their shoes.

haha thats my family rant!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

That's exactly how I feel! I've just finished a full Uni degree and the job at the moment are crap ad we are just holding our heads above water. Yeah sure we could go max out the credit card but then ill just stress over paying that off!!!!!! And I hate them saying you are worrying about it too much that's why it's not working!!! I feel like saying NO it has been medically proven that it is highly unlikely that it will happen naturally!!!!! I'm not wanting them to pay for the full cycle but $100 or $200 goes a long way sometimes!

Ok I promise rant over and bed for me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg the money things just sucks ppl who fall pregnant naturally just dont understand how lucky they are!!! my brothers gf is pregnant and thats one of the hardest things that i have had to deal with and her baby shower is 2 weeks from when we find out and i think if this doesnt work im going to really really struggle!!!

bethy we should both test on sat?

well off to work i go im loving work at the moment i work 10 hour days and thats 10 hours that go a lil bit quicker cos im so busy haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait

Sounds good muzzy!!!! I ha a MC at 12 weeks a year ago and my sister in law was pregnant and she kept rubbing her stomach an when the baby was born a month after mine would have been she made me hold her all the time!!!!!

I was thinking of testing today but I don't think I will! Hope my day goes quick too :-)