+ Reply to Thread
    BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Perth WA
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

Default Thank you Bubhub

Dear Hillary and Brad

I have been here on bubhub for 5 years now. I cant believe it has been so long ... and I havent posted this.

I just want to say how incredibly amazing you both are, and how much your website has changed me as a person.

When I came here, I was trying to conceive and having a very hard time. As you know, infertility is very emotionally draining, and was something that I had a really hard time talking about to people in real life. I never told anyone what I was going through ... I couldnt even talk to my husband. But on here I found people who understood. Who were going through the same, and who I could talk to and share with.

I was then diagnosed with Leukaemia, and had to deal with that, and the fact that I would never be able to have another baby. It was without doubt the most difficult time in my life ... and I never could have imagined that I would find so much friendship and support from people I had never meet - and probably never will. I found so much genuine friendship, love and understanding ... it made a HUGE difference to me and how I coped.

I will never be able to express how much that has helped me, and the difference in my life that those women made. The difference your web site has made to me.

This web site has helped so many people with information and assistance, with support, with friendships and understanding and discussion. I know that you have put your heart and soul into it, have worked so incredibly hard to make it as great as it can be for so many, and I just want to tell you how very much I appreciate everything.

Having now come through the other side of my own difficulties, the reason I agreed to be a moderator, and the reason I have stayed ... is to try and help you to provide that to other people.

I had the most amazing time this weekend, and I think the both of you are truly incredible people who I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to be involved with (although I could have lived without the image of Brad in his lime green mankini )

Thank you both so much.
    Love Julie

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:

Curby  (29-10-2012),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (29-10-2012)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thank you - we are so pleased that the site helps people, we sometimes only hear the negative stuff and it is so uplifting to the positive stories. Thank you for taking the time to post that lovely message. Many hugs
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 29-10-2012 at 11:04.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (29-10-2012)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hooray for bubhub. I have been here since ds was 4 and he is 11 now! This has been a great support to me when I'm feeling lonely or just when I need some support in general.