+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Brazilian wax whilst pregnant

I had one at 38 weeks with DD and it hurt, but sooo worth it because of all the stiches I ended up having! Will def do it again this time. The salon was fine with it, infact they said I was super brave cause I was pg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yerrr...i fear the discharge thing, the later in my pregnancy the more i get and ive had A LOT thru out this entire pregnancy. Id be mortified if i started 'leaking'. I wouldnt get a b-wax whist pregnant.
    DH is shaving me now. He will do a final one right before my due date just to have it neat down there. Just makes me feel better.
    With my first, i had a cs and they ended up shaving me anways.
    Last edited by Little Miss Muffet; 29-10-2012 at 21:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

My very first Brazilian wax was about 2 weeks before I gave birth. They were fine with it and so was I. I'm glad I had it done as it was much more pleasant after birth having a wax with my second then it was shaving with my first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

My very first Brazilian wax was about 2 weeks before I gave birth. They were fine with it and so was I. I'm glad I had it done as it was much more pleasant after birth having a wax with my second then it was shaving with my first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I got one at 37-38wks with DS2 and YES it hurt way more!.

Thanks
    Reviews

I had one about 37 weeks as was having an induction at 38 weeks. It might have been a little more painful I can't really remember but figured I was about to push out a baby so there was no point worrying about the pain of a wax lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks foe the replies, deginately has given me encouragement! My wax is booked for tomorrow morning - I'm so anxious already! I have attempted a few waxes at home over the years and they hurt like hell, so I am nervous as to how it will feel getting it all ripped off and being sensitive due to being pregnant. Fingers crossed I can get the whole thing done and not make them stop half way through hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope all went well!