+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kate1990 View Post
    Mrsleesey congratulations onthere your pregnancy there is a great June 2013 group if you'd like to Join. I'm due 29th
    Thanks Kate. I think I will, but after my first ob appt maybe. Don't want to get ahead of myself...just want to make sure all is ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default First Symptoms?

mrleesley, I'm 18wks and yet to get much symptoms (apart from a bloated belly lol).

Up to 25% of pregnancies are sailing through 1st trimester, no MS.

All I can think of was a little tender boobs and extreme tiredness but that was gone by week 10.

Congrats on your pregnancy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is interesting how everyone's experience is so different! I started to get extremely sore boobs about 5-6 days after ovulation, well before my period was due. They also got visibly bigger, even my husband noticed. I have now gone up 2 cups sizes already and am only 7 weeks and have had to buy a maternity bra as none of mine would fit! My sister-in-law, on the other hand, told me that her boobs did not change at all during pregnancy and stayed the same size.
    My other symptoms are needing to go to the toilet more often, and from about the end of week 5 I've been really tired in the evening and going to bed at 9:30pm. I've had nausea most days since week 6.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi - this is my first pregnancy and I am 5 weeks exactly. I have been tired (but more like run down). You know when you need a day on the couch watching DVD's to recharge....I feel like that but if I do rest it doesn't get better. My breasts are insanely sore.....I never really got sore breasts during my periods so this is definitely a new feeling. I have also had lots of things happening in my tummy - pulling, stretching feelings and a bit of pain (after a bit of a panic I realise that is is wind pain not anything more sinister).
    I am nervous because I have been TTC for a long time due to PCOS. I have a bicornuate uterus.....so nervous about what the next 35 weeks will bring. But forever hopeful and positive!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Symptoms?

I'm 4+3 and feeling mostly pretty good. I have been burping a lot and getting heartburn though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I have just found out I am 5+4, besides being exhausted & tender nipples, I really am not feeling anything else typically! I guess i am a little worried as it took hubby and I a little while to conceive. Yesterday I woke up with a headache and nausea but that subsided when I ate something. Today I feel fine. I am just worried. I know every pregnancy is different but did anyone else "not really feel pregnant" at this point?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still don't really feel pregnant and I'm 12+3 now. Since really early I've had sore boobs, and they are a little bigger, but not much else. I get hungrier in the morning but for the rest of the day I'm fine. Skipped morning sickness completely in the early weeks. Sometimes I need to have a nap in the afternoon. No major symptoms really, I barely notice them some days. I was worried too at first but at the 12 week scan bub was there wiggling away

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Symptoms?

I know it sounds dumb but i just knew before I could possibly 'know'. It was our first cycle but I have 6 week cycles so it was quite a long wait.

I had all sorts of ovulation symptoms. Back ache, sore boobs, tired, cranky that built up for a week (no idea it was o. I'd been on the pill for years and didn't know what o felt like)

Got a pos opk at 6pm one night. Dtd that morning just by chance. Dtd the next morning. That was Friday. Saturday and Sunday I slept 12hrs a night plus a 5hr nap both days. Sore boobs but thought it was just o symptoms hanging around.

By 4dpo I was at the shops looking at baby stuff, picking the pram etc. I thought I was just insane and wish full thinking. Getting a bit to obsessed etc.

11 dpo I had my bfp. In hindsight when I went back through my actions etc. I just knew.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    New here! I tested 3 days ago, 11 days after ovulation, and received a faint but definite positive. Yay! I tested again yesterday and got an even more definite positive. However, I had a very strong feeling I was pregnant before I tested. I felt symptoms immediately after ovulation.

My symptoms began with a little nausea and some minor dizziness. I also had one emotional afternoon when I cried for no real reason and a morning when I had severe cravings for chocolate, both of which are out of character for me. Most noticeably I became really, really tired at night and have been going to bed very early compared to my normal routine! I was sure I could be pregnant when suddenly my boobs got really sore and grew in size significantly (exactly a week after ovulation). My husband was impressed at how much they grew. Haha. Plus my stomach became more bloated than I have ever seen it before. 1 week and 2 days after ovulation I had a couple days of intense hunger. Have never felt anything like it.

Since testing positive my boobs are still sore and growing, my stomach is really bloated, I'm still tired at night and I am now feeling some cramping. But am loving that I have all these signs! Am hoping all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Symptoms?

My symptoms started straight on 3 weeks pregnant! I had nausea, sore boobs and was so hungry. The tiredness set in a couple of weeks later!

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and I think the nausea is starting to get a little better.