Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default First Symptoms?

Hi ladies
    Hubby and I have just found out we are expecing No 1 - due at the end of June 2013.
    I'm approx 5w5days.
    We've had it confirmed by the GP and have made my first Ob appt for 29th Nov (ages away!)

I kind of feel like I can't really believe it yet though! Once I've been to the Ob it will start to sink in, but right now - I really feel quite normal and hard to believe something is growing inside!

I have had some cramping, but apart from that, really nothing else. Just the last few days my b00bies have started to feel a tiny bit sore, but nothing major. And it's hard to know if I'm just imagining it cos I want it to be happening!

I was wondering when most of you started to get any symptoms and what they were?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your pregnancy!

With DS I found out I was preg with him at around 5 weeks, but didn't really get any symptoms until around 7 or 8 weeks from memory. I got slightly tender boobs, little cramps here and there and some nausea. The nausea got worse as I got a bit further along but had eased by around 12 weeks.

This time I found out around 4 weeks and the nausea kicked in around 6 weeks, getting worse and worse. I didn't really get tender boobs or any cramping with this preg, just nausea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im exactly the same! Im 6wks 4days and have had no morning sickness yet, have had sore nipples, going to the toilet more frequently and thats basically it, thirsty all the time, and dry reaching sometimes when brushing teeth. It worries me a bit too but alot of people dont get many symptoms this is my second pregnancy i remember with my first i thought i felt sick by this time and also was smelling things differently and also way more tired but this pregnancy is different. I have a scan this friday at 7wks just to check all is well my doctor asked me if i wanted this scan as many years ago i had a missed misscarriage and didnt know until my 12wk scan im so nervous that it will happen again. I know alot of people get symptoms usually after 6wks so it still just may be a little to early for you or maybe you will be lucky and not have any

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks girls.
    You are right, it may be too early yet - or maybe I will be lucky.
    Even though I kind of feel like I *want* some symptoms - just so I actually feel preg! I may live to regret that comment though!!
    I guess it is just wait & see!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Thanks girls.
    You are right, it may be too early yet - or maybe I will be lucky.
    Even though I kind of feel like I *want* some symptoms - just so I actually feel preg! I may live to regret that comment though!!
    I guess it is just wait & see!
    Lol you sound just like me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    woo hoo congrats on your pregnancy!
    I had no symptoms what so ever besides a swallen abdomen right up untill about 28 weeks for both my pregnancies. I just went on with life as normal. Im now 32 weeks pregnant and have every symptom in the book. LoL! Everyone's bodies will react different to pregnancies there is no written rule as to when where and why you should start getting symptoms.
    Just enjoy the ride while you can

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Symptoms?

I'm only 12dpo but I just 'knew' I would get a positive the next day (8dpo) because I felt like my period was coming, but it was too early for my period given day of ovulation. My nipples are also really sore! Not my boobs as such though, haha. The 'period is coming/here' feeling has not changed and im so so hungry. Keeping my Fx I don't get m/s!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The first symptom I noticed was I had absolutely enormous ariolas. Then my boobs got really sore, then crampy feeling. Dr said I wasn't pregnant, but I absolutely knew

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Symptoms?

You just know :smile:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Symptoms?

Mrsleesey congratulations onthere your pregnancy there is a great June 2013 group if you'd like to Join. I'm due 29th