+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Where can I watch vampire diaries online??

This is probably the completely wrong area so mods feel free to move somewhere more appropriate!
    I am getting foxtel installed on Wednesday so I can watch the new series of vampire diaries and gossip girl (I'm getting very bored breastfeeding and staring at the wall lol), but I'll have missed about three episodes of each. Does anyone know of a website where I can watch these for free? I tried googling it but have found nothing yet. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxerDogLover View Post
    This is probably the completely wrong area so mods feel free to move somewhere more appropriate!
    I am getting foxtel installed on Wednesday so I can watch the new series of vampire diaries and gossip girl (I'm getting very bored breastfeeding and staring at the wall lol), but I'll have missed about three episodes of each. Does anyone know of a website where I can watch these for free? I tried googling it but have found nothing yet. Thanks!
    You might be able to try to catch up on demand on your foxtel. I'm not sure if those particular shows are on there, but you could check once you get it installed. DD's just watching the foxtel at the moment so I can't check for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

You've only missed 2 eps of Vampire diaries
    You might be lucky and find them replayed randomly throughout the week. They usually at least repeat the last weeks episode a few times.

Are you getting the IQ/Mystar thingy where you can record shows? I think you absolutely should, especially if you're breastfeeding. Having foxtel is awesome, but I have to be truthful, there is NEVER anything I want to watch on, when I actually have time to watch.

Otherwise, you might be able to find it - just google 'watch Vampire Diaries online free' it might take a while to find one where you can legitimately watch it...

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh that's good I've only missed 2! And you're right they will probably reply them during the week I forgot about that yes I'm definitely getting the mystar box, I've had it in the past when I used to have foxtel and it was so convenient being able to series link my fave shows and record stuff if I'm busy! Love it I can't wait lol and I convinced DH my letting him get the fuelTV channel so he can watch his dirt bike shows so happy all round lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Where I live there's only 10 mins til Vampire Diaries!! hope you have it booked to record!

Thanks
    Reviews

Www.watchseries-online.eu. Watch vidxden formats.usually do get 3 annoying pop up ads. Usually only on there for a week or so.