+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I would be more than a little mad.

Anyhow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by OJandMe View Post

I think it's really low he's made no effort for you on your birthday, or any day really. I would be asking DH to give me a list of the reasons he was with me and what he loved about me... coz behaving like that sure as hell isn't showing it!
    I agree. This is great advice. I would definitely be doing this before you have another baby and even more work on your hands. I'm sorry but this is just a ridiculous, bordering on unhealthy, amount of time to be spending on a computer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Partner stayed on computer all day?

I would definitely be sitting down and having a good talk with him about his his priorities. I think you will have a better idea where you stand. I think it's absolutely unacceptable that he didn't lift a finger to help you out with one thing on your birthday or make you feel special. Happy Birthday anyway, go out and do something special for yourself, you deserve it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Happy Birthday OP!

Grown men still play computer games? Whoop him upside the head with a firm "Grow Up!"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlsy For This Useful Post:

PR2bMum  (29-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I would be sooooo hurt :-( Did he even bother with a present?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

That's very slack and time to tell him you're feelings about it all. Make sure you tell him you're worried about having another baby if he is still like this. You'd have to kick his butt out, as you would basically be a single mum.
    Happy birthday and I hope you get some nice me time today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Cranky ahh no!! I'd be flipping furious!!! Seriously I would want to strangely him with his mouse cord!! Though his computer doesn't have a mouse cord

I'm happy for DH to do things on his days off but not ALL day unless discussed first, because our weekends are usually family days or we are doing things to the house/gardens.

It is bloody hard work looking after DD home alone whilst still making the house spotless and having dinner on the table every night. When DH is home I deserve help or a rest too. End of.

I don't really expect any more then the above on birthdays, its just a day really but DH always tries to spoil me anyway.

Have you tried couple counseling? I've read a lot of post about your relationship and I don't mean to be rude but its rather worrying how you get treated!
    I think it's past the point of you both being able to fix it alone without help.
    Last edited by waterlily; 29-10-2012 at 06:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Grown adults playing computer games for hours on end need to grow up. Sorry your birthday was ruined.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

PR2bMum  (29-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

He's revolting.
    He treats you continuously like dirt. You don't need us to keep telling you this. Trust yourself in knowing that this behaviour is unacceptable.
    The sooner you leave the better.
    I hope you have the strength soon.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (29-10-2012),MrsOhara  (29-10-2012),shelle65  (29-10-2012),Stiflers Mom  (29-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Partner stayed on computer all day?

I agree with waterlilly - sounds like its time for some kind of support in this?

Does not sound like he will change. Doesn't sound like he's hearing or respecting you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub