+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Very confused

I had bleeding for 1.5 weeks in my first pregnancy and everything was find, that baby is now 3.5yrs. I am 9weeks pregnant and have had light bleeding/spotting for 2.5 weeks of this pregnancy and lots of cramping (not severe but painful). Our 7week ultrasound shows a good heartbeat though. It's very hard not to stress about every pain and symptom in the first trimester. I still stress and this is my second pregnancy. Most of the ladies in here will say the same thing.
    If you join the thread for the month you are due to have your baby you will find lots of support from parents to be in the same stage of pregnancy of you and your wife.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very confused

Ok tyvm for that I will go and find that thread

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very confused

Hi and welcome! You sound like a really supportive husband!

I am 6 months pregnant with my second child and earlier this pregnancy I had ALOT of bleeding. Not spotting, I mean heavy bleeding. Some cramping too but nothing too painful.....From week 5 of the pregnancy all the way, on and off, until week 13.
    All scans have shown everything to be fine and right now this bub is kicking away and I'm sure will be fine!

I also had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy ( before my DD) I was 7 weeks.
    Afterwards I was reading about it and apparently 20% of first pregnancies end in miscarriage mostly before the mum knows she's pregnant. It was a small comfort to me that it was common for our bodies to not get it quite right the first time. That's how I thought of it anyway!

I really hope that's not what's happening to you and your wife, but bleeding or spotting can be harmless, especially if it is not accompanied by period like cramps.

I'm not sure if I have made you feel better or worse lol but lots of us have been thru the same thing and know how scary it is, especially waiting for those scans!
    Best of luck and remember all your wife can do is REST REST REST .......
    With your love and support you guys can get through anything

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very confused

Tyvm and yes I keep telling her to rest lol. All information is great this is a lot better then any doctor or google search has been so far lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Very confused

Bump

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very confused

Ok just an update and very worried.

My wife went for an internal exam today and they said they couldn't see anything but tonight she has passed a rather large clot she has told me we are already going to see the doctor tomorrow and I have taken the day off of work so I am there to understand.

All she wants right now is answers so if the worst has happened we can move on and try again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very confused

Ok so just an update and we are very worried.

My wife went for an internal exam today and she has told me that they couldn't see anything. Now tonight she has passed a rather large clot which is very worrying. She is booked in for the doctors tomorrow already so I have taken the day off of work to go with her.

All she wants is answers right now so if the worst had happened she can moved on and we can try again.

I don't know what I can do to help her at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Very confused

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like the clot may have been the placenta. The sac may come next or it may have already. If she is still bleeding a lot then it is not over yet. I bled for a total of 12 days. I would suggest she has some iron as to not get too dizzy. We managed to keep the sac and bury in our back yard in memory. Usually about 1 in 6 known preg end in m/c.
    Sorry again. Cry and listening would help as well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very confused

Ok so the worse has happened but she seems really calm.

When is the best time to start again. We would like to start again now but are wondering what people recommend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Very confused

so sorry for your loss.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub