+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by march2013 View Post
    With tge ford territory can you remove the back seats for a bigger boot?
    We always use my aunts for moving stock around, with 2nd and 3rd row seats down you can fit so much in. Even with just 3rd row down/removed (not sure what she does exactly) we can fit heaps of boxes ect in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Need a family car

We have Mitsubishi Outlander. It's great! Very big inside but still a medium sized SUV. Love it, had a Rav 4 which I loved but was too small.

We did just get rid of our new epica which was very big with a HUGE boot, very comfy nice car to drive but I really didn't like driving a sedan!! So we traded it for the outback. Best decision ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

We have a 99 Holden Statesman. The boot in that thing is amazing! We fit in our strider pram (with the tandem seat thing) DD1s bike and then went grocery shopping - and everything fit! (We forgot about the bike lol) the space is good along the back seat too and I've still got three seats across. And enough leg room for the kids and for us in the front. We love it and its definitely spacious enough. I didn't want to buy a bigger car like a 4wd or a station wagon so this was great.

Thanks
    Reviews

Another vote for the Commodore wagon. Better on fuel than the SUV's, reliable and value for money. I got an 05 Adventra for $16,000. Basically it is a commodore wagon but all wheel drive as I have a steep slippery driveway and a 2WD car won't make it up in the rain.

So much boot space! I also owned an 03 commodore wagon pre-child and absolutely loved the space. You can also fit 2 large carseats next to each other if needed, rather than have both against the doors. I know not all cars have that much space in the back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 2011 Nissan xTrail that I love. The boot is mummy heaven. It has the option for drawers. I have one drawer that I keep loaded for nappy changes/porta potty gear etc and the drawer space on the other side fits my city select second pram seat easily. There is a spare cigarette lighter in the boot for charging things or plugging in fridges etc when camping. The back seat can fold down in 3 parts (each seat separately) and lays flat. We have comfortably used 3 child seats. The 2011 model might be out of budget but I'm sure the older models are just as good.