+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Michelle Bridges 12 week challenge

Quote Originally Posted by amesv View Post
    How much does it cost to join a round? I have heard so many success stories!
    199 or 19 per week

I just joined start Monday I just have to. Today is dd's first day at swimming and I just looked at myself in a bikini and nearly fell over I swear!!!! How disgusting!!!!!!!!

It's very well done I must say I was a bit worried I'd waste yet another lot of money on something crap (hint : ashy bines) can't even compare !!! What an insult to Michelle to even compare

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh no anyone starting on Monday? It's round 4 goes for 12 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Michelle Bridges 12 week challenge

I'm starting on monday & can't wait. I have my exercise schedule ready & just bought all my groceries. A lot of the foods I don't eat but am going to give it a go. I'm super excited!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by maddyangel View Post
    I'm starting on monday & can't wait. I have my exercise schedule ready & just bought all my groceries. A lot of the foods I don't eat but am going to give it a go. I'm super excited!
    Yay!! Me to cant wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey how you going? It's great exercising again woo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, I'm doing really well. Not liking some of the food but have been giving it a go. I might change the menu a little next week depending what's on it. I've lost 800grams since Friday weigh in. How are you going on it? Exercise is great! I'm about to head out for a 8km walk this morning after doing the Shredder DVD. I'm off work at the moment so making the most of it. Where abouts are you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey, I'm doing really well. Not liking some of the food but have been giving it a go. I might change the menu a little next week depending what's on it. I've lost 800grams since Friday weigh in. How are you going on it? Exercise is great! I'm about to head out for a 8km walk this morning after doing the Shredder DVD. I'm off work at the moment so making the most of it. Where abouts are you?
    That is awesome I've lost 700g I was so excited this morning when I saw 1.2 but then I saw that was the percentage of loss oh well atleast it's a loss and only after 2 days I have changed her food a little but sticking to the cal intake iykwim the exercise plan I am sticking to 100% which is great as I haven't trained since bub was born. I just wait until she's napping and go for it now! Feels great!
    Oh I'm in WA
    Last edited by LoCo; 21-11-2012 at 14:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did round 2 this year as well, fell pregnant straight after I finished it

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    I did round 2 this year as well, fell pregnant straight after I finished it
    Ooo I'd love for that to happen oh but wait all this work to get chubbas again hmmm yea totally worth it