+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have kept mine for my girls. Not for them to wear, but I thought maybe they might want to cut it up and use bits of the material for their own dresses perhaps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Wedding dress after the wedding

Quote Originally Posted by chameleon View Post
    I have kept mine for my girls. Not for them to wear, but I thought maybe they might want to cut it up and use bits of the material for their own dresses perhaps?
    Same as this for me - I doubt anyone will want to wear it, but I'd be chuffed of they wanted to use part of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am going to clean my house in mine, do the gardening in mine! Make use of the money I am going to spend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not married yet .. But my dress will be chopped to the knee after wedding ( plan on strapless sweetheart neck . .. Huge tulle skirt to the ground ) .. And I will wear it out Rockn roll dancing often .. Probably die it black sooner or later ( if possible )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
    Not married yet .. But my dress will be chopped to the knee after wedding ( plan on strapless sweetheart neck . .. Huge tulle skirt to the ground ) .. And I will wear it out Rockn roll dancing often .. Probably die it black sooner or later ( if possible )
    That sounds lovely!! I'm getting a huge fluffy dress as dp calls it LOL. I'm not sure what I could turn it into?!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm going to make mine into my kids christening gowns

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wore my gown again for a friend building a photography portfolio but it is once again drycleaned and boxed up for my daughter to do whatever she wants to it when she is an adult, she can use it or just stare at it, it's mine and then will be hers for whatever purpose. At one stage I thought I'd sell it, being a custom made oober expensive dress, but then I thought "Stuff it! It's MINE"

Thanks
    Reviews

I sold mine. We have photos printed and displayed so I figure no point in it hogging up space in the wardrobe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never got mine dry cleaned but last year just before our 5th anniversary we did a Trash the dress session involving the beach and my husband car. I got oil all over it (on purpose) so I threw it in the bin.

We got some stunning pictures which are on display in our house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    I plan on using part of it as an outfit for bub (christening) and part of it to cover a wedding album i am going to make. I can use parts and you wouldnt be able to tell then i am going to sell it on EBay to try and recover a little bit of the funds. If that doesnt work then i will probably give it to the salvos.