+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Emzluvbub *Blog 3* struggling

I feel like the universe is conspiring against me. I woke up yesterday feeling absolutely awful. I've now been sick over two weeks!

So yesterday I declared a rest day. The day before I did Exhilerate which was fantastic and I really enjoyed it.

One thing I haven't mentioned is that I'm not sure if its linked to being sick or the exercise but I'm not eating as much. Lately I've been able to inhale an entire packet of biscuits in one sitting but now I don't even feel like them! Yay me!!

So I'm going to do Rush today. I had planned on doing Ripped but I don't think I'm up to that!

Hope everyone else is going well. I'm busy trying to organise DS's first birthday so haven't been keeping up with you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Well done, I am tossing up whether I will try Exhilerate or do Activate again, when ds finishes his feed.

I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

I was planning to do either activate or exhilarate between church and work but we got stuck late at church so rather than cram in Rush and no lunch I decided I will do activate when I get home tonight. It will be after 11pm by then but I am feeling so sluggish from the Chinese food I ate last night (see post in my food thread) that I have to Zumba myself back into feeling sparkly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Awwwww Em, I'm sorry to hear you're still feeling sick! Take care of yourself and go easy on the workouts while you're unwell. Definitely still do them if you can but don't push too hard and if you feel light-headed take a break! Drink lots of water, eat clean and get well soon!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

emzluvbub  (29-10-2012)