+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Default The random things our kids say...

I was asking my 4yr ds what he wants to get his friend for his birthday party. He comes out with " a big, big, big machine for making weetbix's"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

My 3.5 year olds come out with random things all the time that crack me up.
    We have a few geckos that climb around on the wall outside and they come out "Baby Gecko gunna get you!"

Other things they say regularly;
    "I'm so pretty I can't believe it."
    "I am a princess and you will bow to your Majesty."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsOhara For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (28-10-2012)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The random things our kids say...

My best friends daughter said to her "mum your tall and thin but that's just a joke!!" It was so funny at the time but a little mean too lol

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

"Don't poke your tongue out. There's crows. That's how I lost my last tongue."

She's 7.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubs'n'Roses For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (28-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD1 seeing daddy in the shower "daddy you have a tail"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AliG For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (28-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

We have 2 make bunnies - Bruce and Bart, Bruce is chocolate brown and Bart is grey - 2yr old DS loves them
    and lately they have um become a little frisky and take turns humping each other well DS is very into colors so will tell us what color everything is like mummy's car black, banana is yellow, Dora's back pack is purple etc"
    Last week at his party, most people had gone home so we let the bunnies run around in the yard , they started going at it in front of a few of us and we were laughing and DS said Bruce is brown but Bart is gay - meant to be grey , but of course was priceless as they were humping at the time! So we all fell over laughing so DS just kept repeating it " Bart is gay" "Bart is gay"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: The random things our kids say...

Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    We have 2 make bunnies - Bruce and Bart, Bruce is chocolate brown and Bart is grey - 2yr old DS loves them
    and lately they have um become a little frisky and take turns humping each other well DS is very into colors so will tell us what color everything is like mummy's car black, banana is yellow, Dora's back pack is purple etc"
    Last week at his party, most people had gone home so we let the bunnies run around in the yard , they started going at it in front of a few of us and we were laughing and DS said Bruce is brown but Bart is gay - meant to be grey , but of course was priceless as they were humping at the time! So we all fell over laughing so DS just kept repeating it " Bart is gay" "Bart is gay"
    Lol. DS use to love telling everyone about our gay (grey) rabbit as well.
    His daycare teacher was a bit taken back until she relised he was just trying to say grey.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    after having a shower, was making a nude dash to the bedroom. DPs son (4) shouts out after me, 'hey, I just saw your b-gina'
    :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Not really things she says.. But things she copies! (Dd is 22mo)

Dh was getting some milk out of the fridge.. Long story short the milk spilt and Dh says "Oh sh!t"
    A few days later my mum came over and dropped some paperwork dd comes out and says, very loudly and very clearly, "Oh Sh!t" she did it for some time when ever someone would drop something.

The other day, it was a tough day of dd not listening to me, getting into things etc, so I was using my angry mum voice pretty much all day.
    Dd was outside playing in her sandpit, I went out and said for her to come inside as it was bath time..
    I ended up picking her up and she was throwing a tanty because she didn't want to come inside.. Once again the angry mummy voice for used.
    I took her clothes off ready for the bath and she starts walking up the hall way saying "GET IN THE BATH" in the most awful.. Devilish like.. Scratching voice.. Her face even went red.. Yep she was mocking me
    I have now tried to make my "Angry mummy voice" a bit more angelic