+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: When Do You Put Up Your Xmas Tree?

I used to be a "1st Dec- down before nyd" person as that's how mum do it at home. Until I moved out and we often went on holidays from boxing day and get home around 10th Jan. Then tree would often sit there til March. I am thinking of getting a new tree this year as I too have the tree from when I was born (28 now!) and it is so small and scraggly so want to put the new one up as soon as we get it

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default When Do You Put Up Your Xmas Tree?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse84 View Post
    I used to be a "1st Dec- down before nyd" person as that's how mum do it at home. Until I moved out and we often went on holidays from boxing day and get home around 10th Jan. Then tree would often sit there til March. I am thinking of getting a new tree this year as I too have the tree from when I was born (28 now!) and it is so small and scraggly so want to put the new one up as soon as we get it

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Just saw in the Aldi catalogue a fiber optic tree for $26.99! It is 120cm tall they also have a 7ft tree for around $50! So exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We're normally a December 1 household, but DD and I are so excited this year we'll probably do it in mid November. I can't wait!!

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I dont have a christmas tree but I decorate the hall stand with a load of christmas things. I usually put everything out in the first week of december, but it can happen earlier if the grandchildren want to help. I leave everything there until after the first sunday in the New Year, then it is all put away. I put up the christmas tree at work for the month of december, and take it down first working day after New Year. Marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always at the end of November, just after my birthday. I don't like mixing festivals (and yes, the week of my birthday is called "The Festival of *Hulahoop*)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: When Do You Put Up Your Xmas Tree?

We are usually the first week of Dec and take down anywhere from Jan to march last year however my dh & ds were excited cause we got new tree and decorations in mid November so they got put up then!!! We then had a very excited 4 yo asking all the time how long to xmas so this year it will be much later plus I am due on the 11th & dh has started a new job so not sure when it will get done

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default When Do You Put Up Your Xmas Tree?

We put our tree up on December 1st I don't mind what day it is. How ever DP whinges if its a work day, but whines if it doesn't go up on the first.