+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Glad you had good experience at redcliffe i am not atm they bully me calling me fat and to top it off only tell me 4 days before my c section that i had gd n nothing be done i been a high risk pregnacy the whole time and will never have another baby there i had one there 6 years ago n was fantastic
    Last edited by Sarahblayke; 27-07-2013 at 15:19.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gordan park is in the catchment for RBWH. If you go to their website they have info about the different choices of care. Also once a month or so they have an information evening which might be useful to attend. You can choose between shared care with GP, midwifery team, birthcentre or Ob. They have excellent facilities if you or bubs have complications. Things like physio, lactation consultants and scans are all free too which is a bonus. Only downside is having to share a room in the postnatal ward but hopefully you'll have straightforward birth and won't have to stay long. I've only been through the birthcentre which I highly recommend (you can have a waterbirth there too).

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Similar Threads

1. How do Brisbane public hospitals work ??
    By Miah in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 17-11-2012, 22:47
  2. A few questions about public hospitals..
    By GlitterFarts in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-06-2012, 09:19
  3. Public hospitals brisbane
    By GlitterFarts in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-04-2012, 23:34