+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Have they changed Karicare?

Had anyone noticed a change in the regular Karicare formula (the one in the bright yellow tin blue lid)?
    My Daughter is on the level 2 for over 6 months went to buy a tin today same looking tin same price but labeling has changed says new formulation or something along those lines and now has a plus symbol under the Karicare logo
    Is it the same stuff??

Thanks
    Reviews

Anyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope they're not changing it, DD does well on it as it is.
    I have had a few tins with an advertisement for a Karicare + apparently same formulation with added fish oil, but I assumed it was just going to be another product line. I really hate the way formula companies can just up and change formulations on us. We went through a number of formulas to find something that suited DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just tried to find out on their website but it won't load up on my phone,
    www.nutricia.com.au and their helpline only operates on weekdays.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lets hope we can find out

Thanks
    Reviews

Still haven't been able to find out about this anyone else had any luck??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karicare + has replaced normal Karicare. Apparently nothing in the formula has changed but they have added encapsulated fish oil for eye and brain development... they say it has no fishy taste or aftertaste and hasn't changed the flavour.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TnA For This Useful Post:

2ndtimemumma  (30-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you TnA

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    sadly yes I have discovered that karicare have "upgraded" their regular karicare to karicare plus ( with fish oil) and are not longer making the regular karicare. To add insult to injury it has gone up in price from $17.99 at my local supermarket to now $21.95.'
    I tried my son on many different formulas before finding the regular karicare to be perfect for him. anything that contained fish oil gave him diarrhoea so I am not the least bit happy with karicare. I really dont understand why a company would stop making a formula that works....i now have the stress of trying to find another suitable formula for my 7 month old.
    not happy karicare!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sara26 View Post
    hi
    sadly yes I have discovered that karicare have "upgraded" their regular karicare to karicare plus ( with fish oil) and are not longer making the regular karicare. To add insult to injury it has gone up in price from $17.99 at my local supermarket to now $21.95.'
    I tried my son on many different formulas before finding the regular karicare to be perfect for him. anything that contained fish oil gave him diarrhoea so I am not the least bit happy with karicare. I really dont understand why a company would stop making a formula that works....i now have the stress of trying to find another suitable formula for my 7 month old.
    not happy karicare!
    Believe me i feel your pain. DD did not do well on the 'upgraded' formula. I managed to find a few tins of the old stuff and am transitioning to cows milk early (she's almost ten months) because I don't want to fight the formula battle again. Luckily she is handling the cows milk well.
    I hope you find something that works.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TnA For This Useful Post:

sara26  (28-11-2012)