+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mummy mates around Kallangur?

I've been looking to make friends around the Kallangur area. I was working up until a few months ago when a lot of terrible things happened, as a result it's now just me and beautiful little man and our lives have changed a fair bit. Now that we are settling back down and work has no room on the roster for me, I've found that our days have become a bit boring. It can get very lonely being a young (23) single mummy. I find myself scouting for mummy friends at playgrounds and stuff, I must seem like a desperado lol. I would like to find some like minded friends, I'm a very outgoing person once I get to know someone and love to see the funny side of life. My beautiful boy is 2 and just like his mummy, always has a smile on his face. Would love to get to know people around Kallangur or nearby as I don't have a licence (embarrassing I know ) but have a test coming up next month (fingers crossed I'm pretty much free every day *sigh* until I commence study next year 3 days a week. Hope to hear from some of you guys soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, i just found your post and thought i would say hi. I am moving to kallangur next week and was really interested in finding some other mums in the area. My little boy is 19months and he would love to make a new friend or two. I am a young alternative/punk mum and find it tricky to fit in with mothers groups etc. However when you get to know me i am really just a chilled out mum wanting the best for my boy. Let me know if you would ever want to catch up at a park or something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there! I'm in kallangur as well. I'm 24 and have a 4 week old little girl. There's a big gap between our bubs but I'd def be keen to catch up. I'm always on the lookout for more mummy friends!!
    Kia :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, i just sent you a message with my email address

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi I live bout 5 min drive from kallangur and would l love to meet some new mums I have recently stopped work for personal family reason. and just a bit bored t home too. my son is almost 2 (21months)

Thanks
    Reviews
    forgot to mention i'm only young 25

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, there is a few fb groups that you could look up and join they are great and have regular meetups.

Kallangur mums and Awesome Mums of Northside Brisbane are both good