+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Bulbasaur is offline Life is to short to live without icecream
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default If you couldn't go to a function would you expect your DH to not go?

No if it was every now and then I would be like na you go baby. Then I get the tv to my self

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default If you couldn't go to a function would you expect your DH to not go?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedPea View Post
    Trust me, NO woman would be able to seduce a man who isn't open to it
    That's so true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: If you couldn't go to a function would you expect your DH to not go?

I would never expect dh not to go just because I couldn't. I'm pregnant with our first and dh wanted to go to the gold coast 7s a couple of weeks ago, my morning sickness was too bad for me to spend a whole weekend away from home so he went down by himself and met up with friends. I'd never be so selfish to punish him just because I couldn't go to something. He doesn't go out much so I encourage him to spend time with friends and have some fun, I know I'm not much fun at the moment!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would never ever expect my husband to stay home if I was unable to attend a function. I get my fair share of nights out so there is no resentment or annoyance if he goes to something without me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    As long as its fair both ways. Like if it's *his* friends then he should still go, but if it's ny friends I should still be able to go.
    We do this.

I think it's important to make an effort to go to friends celebrations, usually a lot of work goes into it and I know I feel sad when friends/family can't make it to ours.

So if we can't get a baby sitter, then whichever person is more connected to the person celebrating will go... which is usually DH as he has more friends/family.

ETA: About the women being keen on married men thing, if my husband's going to cheat, he'll cheat. Locking him up at home isn't the solution and is really unhealthy.
    Last edited by BlissedOut; 28-10-2012 at 08:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedPea View Post
    Trust me, NO woman would be able to seduce a man who isn't open to it. (actually in my experience it's usually the other way around!)Sorry OP... Carry on!
    Haha I know, I just really hate these girls for more then the reasons suggested above, and I hate them sending me messages on fb, 'oh it's such a shame you couldn't come, it's ok I totally looked after hubby!' even though they bearly spoke you know? They are just pot stirers, sad really.....Eta: I don't lock my husband up, and I'm actually really upset and offended anyone would suggest that form me saying I prefer him not be be around these skanky pot stiring girls. My husband goes out with his mates for drinks 1-2 times a month (as well as sport 2-3 times a week, and seeing his mates otherwise) , could go more I wouldn't care! I use the time to have girly time with my Bestie
    Last edited by F&A; 28-10-2012 at 08:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Of course I would be ok with him going. Just like when DH is working nights I go to things on my own...I would be so mortified if he told me that I couldn't go out without him...
    We're still individuals within our relationship and trust one another.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: If you couldn't go to a function would you expect your DH to not go?

Yup my Df has been propositioned by an attractive women point blank, no worries you've got a missus and kids she didn't care.

He said no.... cos.... home wreckers who specifically go after married men with children aren't his thing :-/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    No way. I would encourage he go out as I think it's healthy to both have time apart and do together things and separate things. Having said that my dp rarely ventures out, so maybe if he was the type to always want to go out I would feel different!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews

No, in fact I would probably beg him to go since our friends had invited us, it would be nice for one of is to make the effort to go.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub