+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A nespresso machine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Raising Leprechauns View Post
    A nespresso machine.
    Oh yeah, that too. I've got a Breville, sadly it's packed away until we move into a new house (am staying at Dad's). Damn I miss my real coffee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What couldn't you live without?

Ahh yes. Coffee machine!!! A girl can dream. (I was hoping DH and I would buy ourselves a proper one for a Christmas present).

Can't remember who said it but we have got the little lamb swing already... Purchased via eBay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a couple of things I couldn't live without -

The 'Milk Bar Twin Nursing Pillow' (www.fertilemind.com.au) I don't have twins but this particular pillow has a strap which does up behind your back, which is an amazing help particularly when trying to deal with a wriggly baby in the wee hours of the morning.

A small pump spray bottle (the kind you get for travelling) full of water in the nappy bag. Fabulous for using with a face washer or cloth for quick clean ups when you have a bub with sensitive skin or just dont like not knowing exactly what is in baby wipes. I found our daughter was left too 'wet' when using baby wipes so we use cloth with water instead.

I would also agree with a stack of square cloth nappies and a change table, if you or your partner are tall a good height change table will save a lot of pain