+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How to be quiet when all's quiet?:)

Hi ladies, is that only me getting worried when everything's nice and quiet, or that's a common thing?

I have my NT scan scheduled 15th Nov, 2,5 weeks to go And I hardly feel anything changing inside me, no morning sickness, no all that common signs, just nothing, all's fine! Maybe just bubs are bigger, but not much as I'm always size A - but even the sourness in that area has almost gone!
    The only sign left is loo trips...

And that's freaking me out a lot, I'm so worrying if everything's OK at all?

I'm reading how people are struggling during first 12 weeks, and I'm struggling more for my last uni assesments now rather any other things.

Do you think there is any way to check if all's good before the NT scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try not to stress about it. I havent had any MS this time around and other symptoms are extremely mild. I have a scan next week so I know how nerve wracking it is when "all is quiet". It does make it harder when you read about how other people all seem to be having this symptom or that symptom and you have barely anything, but just try to remind yourself that every woman and pregnancy is different

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I would sneak off to a random GP ad ask for a dating scan to put my mind at ease. Im just in 7 weeks now an my scan a few days ago really helped me to stop stressing over what I do and don't feel. It's a pity we cantal get a ultra sound machine on loan while utd to peek in nothing's whenever we like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I had my dating scan at ~ 6 weeks, but that was almost a month ago
    That time they only saw the little pea with the heartbeat...

They have all my records in the local hospital, I don't think they will let me have more dating scans((

Thanks
    Reviews

I completely understand what you are talking about. I am lucky not to suffer from any morning sickness and this time around I have no symptoms, in the early days it was easy to forget that I'm pregnant.

It's easier said than done but try not to worry, you're just one of the lucky ones that don't suffer. Enjoy being pregnant, you'll be feeling reassuring little kicks soon enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cannot wait to those kicks!)

BTW does anyone think Sears are right saying that the harder morning sicknes and other things are, the healthier is the baby?

I read that and immediately turned it over to start thinking that it's something wrong with the bub if I have no problem...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nooo....I had very mild morning sickness with all three of my bubs. And all were/are healthy. I also was very healthy as well....high in vit D, great BP, no GD so I dont hold any weight to that comment.

Also in the early stages, it is very very common to have the pregnancy symptoms come and go throughout the first trimester. For me I would have days where my boobs were no longer sore, my tummy didnt feel so bloated and I had no nasuea and I would worry myself that I lost bubs but then a couple of days later I would feel it all again. Its your bodys way of getting used to the hormones flooding your system.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: How to be quiet when all's quiet?:)

I had a symptom free pregnancy with my first. I felt fine all the way through. I didn't have any discomfort. I never felt a great deal in the way of kicks or any movement at all really.
    DS was born at 38 weeks, perfectly healthy. He was an easy baby. We've never had any problems. He is 8 in less than a week and his teachers have always commented on him being quite intelligent and excelling academically.
    with DS2 everything is the polar opposite of above. So all being quiet can be good

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh that's so great to hear, thank you thank you for reassuring!

positive stories mean so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been pretty much all quiet on the western front here too, which freaks me out sometimes.

This is our first & came so easily (not so much TTC, but not trying not to if you catch mah drift) & it seems that everywhere I look I see something about MC's & have to reassure myself that everything is fine & the Bean is perfect.

I've had some exhaustion, the odd day where I'll feel a tad queasy, and occasionally sore boobs, but nothing that's a constant reminder of what's going on inside me, so most of the time it doesn't seem real. Sometimes I even forget!

I suppose I should be thankful though as I know people who have blown chunks the whole way through 0_0