+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3 Faint positives, 1 negative

Really want to know if I am pregnant as this will be number and 3 and was a bit of a whoops. A happy whoops if it turns out I'm pregnant but want to be sure I am before I tell my husband (financially it will be a bit of a strain)
    I was due for my period yesterday but have been having constant, all day nausea for the last week, headaches and hunger. I did a test the day b4 it was due with the First Response test and there was a REALLY faint line by 3mins. Same again the next day and again today, the line hasn't got any darker each day but I still feel really sick. Can you tell i am slightly freaking out? Because i just bought an Assurance Plus test and it had no line at all...really confused. I know its early but i just really need to know!
    Any input would be appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'd go back buy some FRER as well as a digital test. Never heard of Assurance but I always go with FRER.

Good luck

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Yup frers are great this Bub didn't turn up on a digital until I was 16-17dpo but they are good too. There's always a blood test at your gp too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your replies I did another FRER this afternoon and it shows a faint line. I feel so sick like my last pregnancy it's just the fact that the lines aren't getting darker that worries me. I thought I felt a niggly feeling in my left side the day b4 AF was due so wonder if it was just late implantation?

Thanks
    Reviews

Just to update for anyone doing google search, I have started to bleed so looks like early miscarriage

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that. It could be some implantation bleeding though unless it is heavy like a period. My fingers are crossed for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jaesmummy. It's like a period but not very heavy, I'm pretty sure it is a miscarriage but i still have nausea and my boobs are still bigger. I thought i would stop feeling the symptoms straight away since i would only be 4 weeks 4 days now..can't get to the docs till Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews

I had faints pos results just over a week ago, had loads of nausea, sore boobs and heartburn. I went to the GP on the Monday and had done a hpt that morning with a very faint line. When I got the blood results through my hCG was only 3. I started AF last Wednesday, it was lighter than usual and all clots and had really bad cramping on the first day of it.

I hope for you it is implantation bleeding but thought I would just share my experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing Keerah. Hope you get a sticky bub soon. Did you still have the symptoms while you were bleeding?

Thanks
    Reviews

My AF only goes for 3 days even when it is my version of heavy. The first 2 days I had the nausea and sore boobs and still had sore boobs on the last day and still a tad tender the day after that they have been completely gone since Friday.