+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 40+ mums in Newcastle/ Lake Macquarie

Hi, I'm a foster Mum to a wonderful little man (14mths) and would like to meet other 40+ Mum's in Newcastle/Lake Macquarie who might be interested in a mothers group. Just something informal at various parks/cafes/shopping centres.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 40+ mums in Newcastle/ Lake Macquarie

Hi Jenn. My name's Dana and I've got an 18 month old boy. I'm not 40 but I've recently moved to Lake Maquarie and I'd love to join a mother's group and meet new people. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I'm Leanne I'm 42 with a 6 month baby girl living in Charlestown.
    would love to meet new people

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dana and Leanne
    Great to get some response. As it's getting close to Christmas now maybe we can start meeting in the new year. Any preference for days/times??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds good looking forward to meeting you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I have a son who is 13months and have just moved to the area and would be keen to catch up with other mums and bubs! Let me know if you are still keen. Need to get my little man out and about!! Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, although I'm not quite 40 yet, I would still love to meet up with anyone for a walk/coffee/chat. I'm not from Newcastle so would be great to meet some other mums with kids. I have a 3yo girl. Let me know if it happens anytime soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tuesdays are probably the best day for me what about everyone else? Anyone have any ideas of a good place to meet up?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 40+ mums in Newcastle/ Lake Macquarie

Mega mania is good bubs under 12 months free or speeds point park.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a new playgroup starting in Wallsend that I am going to try out if anyone else is interested. It's an afternoon one which is perfect for me as my LO sleeps in the morning. Here are the details

Wallsend Butterflies Playgroup are starting a new afternoon session for all those morning sleepers out there! This playgroup will run Mondays 1-3pm at the Silverridge community cottage, Wallsend and will start on the 11th March. Contact 0433339191 or post on fb page "wallsendbutterfliesplaygroup" to express your interest and for any further information. This will be a very baby friendly playgroup with a padded play mat and music time for babies and older children. At the first few meetings we will also be asking your input for other activities that you are interested in for both the kids and the adults. Hope to see you there!