+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ive only just replied on the aldi thread about their coffee machine lol but unfortunatley i dont have an aldi anywhere near me so was thinking about the woolies one however when i went and sussed it out today the only "different" flavour i could see was caramel and i would love hot choc and chai. There only $69 and milk frother $25 but like others have said 100mls is a bit low. I know i saw gloria jeans coffee pods but dont remember the other brand. Any other recommendations on milk frothers that would make a large batch???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squishie View Post
    The aldi pods should fit the woolies machine cause its a caffitaly one as well. The hot choc pods from target (map) are really yummy and the chai latte aldi pods are yummy too
    For what it't worth the Aldi pods have a different filter on them, so if you put them in the woolworths machine you're coffee will get sludge and you will get more build up in the machine.

I have an Aldi machine and the woolworths & gloria jeans pods work without issue though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A little bit disappointed that my frother has broken - it will now only heat milk, no foam

Anyone else's frother had a short shelf life??

I know they are only cheap, but thought I'd get more than 3 months out of it.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Caffitaly / Woolies coffee machine???

Try fiddling with the frothing attachment at the bottom inside. I had one that sometimes got stuck and would only heat, not froth.