+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lots of good suggestions already... I would suggest staying in Fremantle. It is easy to get around with a little one, and very nice as well. I would suggest going to eat at Little Creatures one afternoon / evening, there is nice food and a good play area for the little one. Also, the Fremantle Leisure Centre has a good pool for kids.

Definitely hire a car, though. Public transport is shocking.

I would suggest Sticky Beaks in Kings Park, Heathcote Reserve in Applecross has an amazing playground with beautiful views, Underwater World is a fun waterpark, the Perth Zoo in South Perth is a good day out. Hyde Park in Mount Lawley is great.

Hillary's boat harbour is probably the most calm ocean for a little one, it is always dead flat and I used to take DS when he was very little a lot. Also, the aquarium is there (AQWA). Cottesloe beach is also gorgeous though.

In terms of shopping, I think Claremont Quarter is fantastic - has everything you need. Karrinyup and the city are also good as well.

Hope you guys have a good time

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thank you!

Thanks everyone. We booked a place in the CBD for the first couple of days, then we're in North Fremantle. Will get a car for a couple of days I think but hopefully won't need one the whole time. Thanks for the great tips, really appreciate it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was raised in freo it's a lovely sleepy town .. If I was a tourist I would stay in Fremantle for sure .. You can hang at the beach.. Go to markets .. Little creatures a must !! .. Hope the weather is lovely for you whilst there !!