Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramping?!?!

Just wondering; is cramping during O a good thing???!? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramping?!?!

Same here I should be ovulating (going by my cycle dates) had a few bouts of lower back cramps yesterday on the left and some stabbing pain in the front. Normally I get really bad lower back cramps and really sore bbs around AF but this was different! Hopefully I was ovulating!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Cramping?!?!

Hi, I cramp pretty bad when I'm ovulating. It's only started this year and thats how I found out the pill wasn't working because I was ovulating on whilst on bc and fell pregnant on bc last year which ended in mc sadly. So me and dp figured if the pill wasn't working what's the point of being on it and if it happens it happens...I've been off bc for since late April after being on it for 8 years.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramping?!?!

I had the worst cramps ever at time of ovulation when I conceived my daughter
    GL xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramping?!?!

It's not all day just little pinches here and there hoping it means Something good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, Im confused too! I stopped my pill and last period was 9th feb, I have been following a fertility calendar and have had sex on the fertile days. By the calendar I was fertile from 19th feb and should have ovulated on 22nd but have been feeling period pain cramps and slightly sore breasts. It's 25th feb today, am I still ovulating or is this early pregnancy. It's only been a few days? It's the first time we are trying and I can't help but get excited already! I don't want my husband thinking I'm turning into a crazy woman! Thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    From what ive read some women can feel when ovulation happens. I think its quite normal just not really heard of.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsNDL View Post
    Hey, Im confused too! I stopped my pill and last period was 9th feb, I have been following a fertility calendar and have had sex on the fertile days. By the calendar I was fertile from 19th feb and should have ovulated on 22nd but have been feeling period pain cramps and slightly sore breasts. It's 25th feb today, am I still ovulating or is this early pregnancy. It's only been a few days? It's the first time we are trying and I can't help but get excited already! I don't want my husband thinking I'm turning into a crazy woman! Thanks x
    Often after you stop taking the pill it can take a while for your body to get back into the swing of things and get a regular cycle back. If you haven't used OPKs or been charting your temperature there's no way to know if you have already ovulated or not. There's every chance you're only ovulating now, or in the next few days.

Cramping around O can be quite common. Some ladies experience cramping at O and some don't. It doesn't necessarily mean anything or mean that the O was 'better/stronger/worse' or anything else, just that some people feel it, some don't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you guys, I just haven't had this before. I guess the pill stops the feeling of cramping?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsNDL View Post
    Thank you guys, I just haven't had this before. I guess the pill stops the feeling of cramping?!
    Most BCP's stop you from ovulating altogether, that's why you wouldn't experience O cramping on the pill