+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default {blog 5} Spoonfuls of nutella = bad day.

So today might as well be a write off...despite doing the Activate DVD successfully, I resorted to my faithful, evil habit of stress eating...and Nutella was the poison of choice. I am super ashamed of myself

Tomorrow I am going to spend a few hours testing to see if I can create a tasty, but not so sugary Nutella substitute.

Today I did find the Activate DVD so easy and enjoyable. I remembered a lot of the routine from yesterday so I didn't feel as awkward. It's surprising how quickly I am picking this up! I was planning on doing the Exhilarate DVD today, but wasn't really paying attention to which DVD I put in, and then was too lazy to change it...how much lazier can I be???? How can I change this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Focus on the positive. Are you using a calorie counting site like my fitness pal so you can work a treat/chocolate hit if you need one.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (25-10-2012),Luna Lovegood  (26-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Baby steps, this has to be sustainable in the long run. Focus on your goals, remember that as hard as it is to break these habits, once you do and you create good habits, it's going to be so much easier to keep the weight off...and if all that doesn't motivate you, remember this, girls who eat spoonfuls of Nutella don't wear bikinis on the beach! More importantly, do you still want to be this girl? I know that I don't want to be the girl who hides in a room away from everyone and eats 5 chocolate bars in one sitting so I'm sure you don't want to be the girl who eats spoonfuls of Nutella.

You. Can. Do. This.

Sorry, I hope it doesn't sound like I'm ragging on you, we can help to motivate you on here as often as we can but at the end of the day you have to do this and I know you want to.

Also...I tried Exhilarate today, I haven't done Activate yet but oh my word did Exhilarate kick my butt!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (26-10-2012)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That Nutella is a dangerous beast to have in the house. My DH just snuck a big jar into the grocery shopping tonight (Way to be supportive babe!) but I am goint to pretend that it is made from avocado ....don't like avocado.

But, if you do like avocado, I am told that you can make a good chocolate mousse on avocado. I'll pass on that one though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: {blog 5} Spoonfuls of nutella = bad day.

One spoonful is not the end of the world,
    I am currently calorie counting using the my fitness pal app and can have a 'treat' a day if i feel like it,
    Based on current weight and previous activity level i am aiming for 1300 cals a day,
    I also shelled out and brought a 99$ bike from big w & do at least 20 minutes a day, am slowly getting better cal burn of for time spent

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to intruderalert1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    My post did quite come out like I want it too. Silly anewme for posting when can't keep your eyes open.

Wanted I really wanted to say is
    1 or 2 spoonfuls of nutella is NOT failing.
    You are a strong, clever woman who can do this.
    I have known you on here for a while now and I know you are loving, caring, strong, determined, supportive woman.

Back to the nutella, You can have some if you work it into your day. If you track your food and exercise intake, you can plan a small treat. If your like me and hopeless at planning than record everything as you go. If you can a treat and you don't have many calories left plan a low cal dinner. The only rule for me is don't eat your treat with in 2 hours of bed.

Anyhow the main point is don't beat yourself up about it. That will only led to trouble. Allowing yourself to have a treat, making it part of plan will help you stay on track.

I am just rambling now....

If you ever you know to chat you know where I am

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: {blog 5} Spoonfuls of nutella = bad day.

O.p do you have an android or iphone? If so download the app my fitness pall, makes it so easy

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to intruderalert1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahem...

I wish it was 1-2 spoonfuls...lets go with half a jar! The reason I was so annoyed at myself is because I have options available in my fridge! My DH is a chef, and I have some nifty kitchen skills when it comes to sugar free, bad fat free, super healthy sweets...so there really is no excuses for me except that sugar is a horrible, addictive product and I am very weak willed.

But thank you all so much for the support! My Fitness Pal sounds great and I have just downloaded it. Hopefully this can add to the accountability.

Thanks again xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Want to share some of the recipes please.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

intruderalert1234  (26-10-2012)