+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Crimeny!!! - Week 1, Day 2 - Blog 8

This, my friends, is the tired but pleased face of a girl who successfully slogged her way through the Exhilarate DVD...

So, I wanted to give up...you know, during the warm up. Then I remembered that I was wearing my favourite workout top. Never give up. I like the full stop, not just because I slightly psychotic when it comes to good use of grammar but because it's so final. There's no ifs, ands or buts to be added in. Never give up.

It was hard work, I "free styled" a lot of it (translation: couldn't keep up so just kept moving!) but it was fun and I feel fantastic right now. I've got that post-workout high where you've got the endorphins running around your body and you're pleased as punch that you got a good workout in. Man, tell me again why I fall off the wagon so easily? Well not this time, I am a determined woman and my God do I want a body like Melissa's! I have a feeling that when I've done this workout enough times to really get the hang of it, it's going to feel like dancing along to your favourite music video.

I can already feel the aches setting in but hey baby, two days down and eight days to go on 10-day Accelerated Fat Loss Programme. Ooooooh, I almost forgot, I did not have a muffin at work today. They get delivered once a week and I made Louis (one of the guys in the office) buy the one I wanted. It was the only chocolate muffin and it had M&Ms and choc chips and looked all gooey and yummy. I didn't really have to make him buy it to be honest but I was glad he did. To be honest, this early in the challenge I wasn't really that tempted.

Here's the thing, I'm a competitive person. Really competitive. So give me a challenge and I will complete it or die trying. Here's an example, I have an obsession with Cadbury Creme Eggs. Love them. They're only available at Easter. So when I saw the first one on the shelves on my birthday in January last year, I was ecstatic and posted on Facebook about it. A friend of mine then bet me that I couldn't go all the way till Easter Sunday without having a single Creme egg. She lost that bet. What did I win? A single Cadbury Creme Egg to eat on Easter Sunday. Yes, I denied myself all the hundreds of eggs I could've eaten in that three month period just to win a bet.

So this challenge is fantastic for me. Time and time again, I have promised myself that I will "be good", eat right and exercise. Time and time again, I have fallen off the wagon. This time I am a determined woman. I will do this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Bandit  (26-10-2012)