+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Excruciating ovulation pain???

I'm just wondering if any of you ladies have ever had extremely bad ovulation pain? Last night at about 10pm, I finally got a positive on the digital ovulation test. This morning at 6am I was writhing around on the bed in agony. The best way I could describe the pain was like a constant full on contraction. It was sore on my right side in the groin area. I also felt like I was going to throw up. This pain went on for about half an hour and then it was totally gone and I've been fine all day.
    Does this sound like ovulation pain to you? I was thinking appendicitis, but it stopped after half an hour and I've been fine ever since. Any opinions greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Excruciating ovulation pain???

Hey, I have the same thing, my ovulation pain is much worse than period pain. The last time I ovulated was traveling from qld to Vic. Not fun!! I haven't seen anyone about it so don't know if there's anything wrong with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I suffer from ovulation pain worse than period pain which for me requires prescription painkillers. Mine usually lasts for an hour and had me curled up in pain. For me it's all part an parcel of ovarian cysts and endo

Similar Threads

1. Ovulation pain?
    By Neo in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20-11-2012, 11:50
  2. Ovulation pain ?
    By cluckcluck in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 10:19
  3. Ovulation Pain
    By CRCR in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 3