So we are renting our home out from January but decided to advertise from now as I'm pregnant and just wanted to be really organised.
The real estate had a couple through on Friday afternoon and called me yesterday morning to let me know that their application looks great and if we wanted to yes/no them.
Their paperwork looks great, they have offered us to walk through their house to see how they live and the real estate is actually selling their property and said its an immaculate state. So we think its pretty much a yes from us but were hoping to have a sticky beak at their house when it gets listed online before giving the final yes but now I'm worried that we make take too long to give them an answer and they find somewhere else to live.
Does anyone know how long a property owner should get to decide on tenants. We've known about these people for just over 24 hours now...do you think they are expecting an answer today?