+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    aww thats awesome. had a little chuckle to myself when i read your story. i bought another pack of 3 frerz so will probs test tomorrow, saturday and monday. im making a doc appointment for monday for bloods to confirm that im pregnant. dh and are really shocked. we were trying but disnt expect to get preg cos firstly i have not had my period yet and we only dtd once that week then dtd last week so to fall that quickly is just crazy. really happy though. this will be my third pregnancy. 1st ended in m/mc 2nd resulted in my 7 month old dd. am a bit scared about mc. twins also run in both of our familys so im terrified that i will be preg with twins and end up having 3 under 1year 3 months!!! that would be nuts. sorry am rambling on now so i will stop haha just dont know what to do with myself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeySeeMonkeyDo For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (26-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default holy crap!!!!!

Good luck Monkey! I'll be right there with you! I feel like I'm posting this all over the board tonight, but I'll mention it again anyway as I think it's sort of appropriate.
    I tested this morning on FRER and had absolutely no line at all inside 10 minutes. When I got home this afternoon I walked past it and there are 2 very strong lines! So I will also be retesting in a couple of days so make sure you let us all know how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: holy crap!!!!!

Hahaha never apologise for rambling!!!! Can't wait to hear your results :-)

Sent from my ST25a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

I just saw this!! Congrats thats amazing news!!! Im really happy for you

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    im sooo confused. i had 3 hpts that came up pos but since then they have all been negative. not sure if its because i have been drinking a litre of water before bed so my pee is diluted n the morning. going for a bllod test this arvo so will probs find out the results either tomoz or wednesday. am getting rather upset an disapointed. if im not pregnant im going to ask the doc if thereis some sort of med i can take that will make me have a period again. im so desperate to know whats going on
    witb my body. i want my period sooo bad if im not preg so i know when or if im o'ing. anyway will let y'all know when i get the test back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Did you take any photos of the first tests you did? Good luck with your blood test

Thanks
    Reviews
    i did but my they dont show up without the flash on as its too dark and with the flash on iyou cant see the test at all as it is just a white pic. thanks pl xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Aww damn how frustrating for you, thats why I stopped trying to take photos of my feint opks you just cant see anything!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default holy crap!!!!!

Good luck monkey, keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews

Awww good luck!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you x.

Sent from my ST25a using BubHub