+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default holy crap!!!!!

so 12 days ago i dtd with dh without protection (we decided to not prevent pregnancy so sort of ttc) i thought maybe that was when i was ovulating but was unsure due to me breastfeeding and not having my period since dd was born.
    anyway.....
    i tested this morning (poas addict) with fmu and thought i saw a faint positive but didnt think twice about it cos i thought i was going crazy and magining things and didnt want to get too excited.

i just checked it then and there was a definate line and it was pink. i know i shouldnt check it after 10 mins but i though i definatly saw a line this morning. will be testing again in a couple of days (if i can wait til then, might test again in the morning) and going to the doctors for a blood test to check. ive had this feeling that im pregnant so that why i tested (been getting really bad heartburn and only ever get that in pregnancy)

cant help but feel excited.... especially after typing it out!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh hehe. forgot to ask. did anyone have a similar situation to me and did it turn out positive??

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations!! for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Once i took a test, threw it out (thinking it was negative as there was only one line) but fished it out of the bin several hours later (because i had a 'feeling') and there was a second line. Turned out i was indeed pregnant.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like it could be a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks!! im really hoping that it is. dd is 7 months though so im sort of freaking out a littlw that i wont cope, i wasnt worried up until yesterday when a friend questioned me about if i was sure and would you cope with 2 under 2. (thanks alot... not)
    but yeah i defs hope im like you mm. eeeeeeep!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh and i didnt wait thw whole 10 mins to see if there was a line. dd was asleep on the bed s i only looked aat it for about 2~3 mins before throwing it in the toilet bin so i dont know when that line got darker!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i just did another test () and within the 10 min time frame the faintest of faintest lines came up!!

i woke up from a nap (well dd woke me up) and was busting to pee so couldnt help myself. that was my last frer too..... will buy another 3 pack tonight and test again over the weekend but ONLY with fmu so i dont drive my self mad.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: holy crap!!!!!

Congrats! :-D very exciting!

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: holy crap!!!!!

LOL when I did ours I was so sure it was going to be negative as I had done one only 2 days prior which was negative and had done hundreds over the last year! Anyways, my partner told me to give it to him straight after and not to check it he wanted to check it first but on my way to him I flipped it quickly and there was only 1 line! Feeling pretty disappointed I handed it to him and got into bed thinking I knew the answer from my sneaky check and was feeling quite sorry for myself! After about 9 mins my partner flipped it and asked me what I thought it was I mumbled negative so he checked & with a huge grin on his face I almost got mad at him for smiling at such a disheartening time he told me it was positive and I thought he was lying until he showed me I was so shocked I think I almost threw up lol!!!! I took a test every second day until my first scan at 6 weeks :-)

Sent from my ST25a using BubHub