+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Warning - sex related question - milk / nipples / sex

Maybe find something else that works for you in the mean time. It probably just tasted sweet and milky but it's probably weirded him out.

I'm really glad boob play has never been a thing for me so it's been a non issue with pregnancy & breastfeeding.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can understand why men might be a bit weirded out by milky boobies and I'm sure its totally normal, but surely as a grown up, he should be able to tell you what is bothering him...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boobs hurt with bfg the nipples can't even have anything brush against them. And I don't wana drink my breast milk too so I can understand its harder for the man.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Warning - sex related question - milk / nipples / sex

Hehe funny topic but it affects us all of course! DH had a go half asleep last night randomly and I said careful my milk will come down lol and then he wiped his mouth in case and went back to sleep. Haha. But I told him that I had tasted my milk to see what it tasted like and that it was sweet, I thought it would be horrible.. And that time he squirted some in his mouth to try lmao so he must not be too disgusted by it. I don't know how it would feel during dtd though; as we haven't done any boob play during, since bubs was born (lucky to dtd lol!) but before pregnancy I couldn't feel anything on my nipples, and now they are definitely a lot more sensitive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LOL. My DH didnt touch my boobs for over 2 years! He is totally freaked out by breast milk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is funny. After I had DD i would let down during sex all the time - huge oversupply and DH would get soaked every time there was definately no sucking till my milk dried up 3-4 months after stopping breastfeeding