+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy 1st mc still no period

Good evening ladies,
    i have had a miscarriage over the weekend of oct 5th to oct 8th. I started bleeding on the fifth and had a ultra sound that confirmed I had a empty uterus on the 8th. I have had tree blood tests since them and my levels have dipped to 2. But I was just wondering when I can expect my period, my partner and I desperate to try for another baby straight away as our son is already five and we don't want a much bigger age gap and every day I don't have it is a month that we aren't pregant. This was my first mc so I have no idea what to expect. I am so sorry for the blabbing and for such a long post. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 1st mc still no period

Sorry to read about ur loss OP! I had a D&C n didn't have a period til 5 weeks later. I was told we could start trying as soon as the bleeding stopped n we were ready so we started trying 2 weeks after. Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your reply. I had a "natural" mc and did not require a d&c. But now all I can think about is getting my period and trying. Just seems like I am always waiting. Waiting for test results waiting for my period. Waiting waiting. I am so full of rage and anger. And now this whole no period is just adding to my anger.
    I am sorry for loosing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Tara, I am sorry for your loss it is heart breaking. With my first mc was all natural and it took 6 weeks before I had a period but I do remember being told it takes 4-6 weeks before another period. Fingers crossed it comes soon. Take care & don't put to much pressure on yourself x

Thanks
    Reviews
    With my natural m/c it took 6 weeks exactly to return. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

With my last m/c it would have been about 6-7 weeks when my next period came, except that I fell pregnant again. I just happened to have a scan to ensure a complete miscarriage which picked up ovulation signs. And now I am going to lose this baby too.

I really hope you fall quickly and have a simple, easy pregnancy.

Take care, this is a really crappy time.

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry for your loss. I can understand how frustrating it can be. I had a m/c I was told I could start trying as soon as my bleeding had stopped. Not sure what you have been advised. Anyways I fell pregnant before my next period came. So there is always a chance it could happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I had m/c end july. My af started 30 days from losing sac.

BlissfulMama is offline Loving this new tiny person more than I ever imagined!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for your loss Taraboombara.

That sounds really normal and I really can sympathise. I had a blighted ovum, was booked in for a D & C but began to miscarry the day before my surgery was booked in. I bled for 2 weeks from memory then got AF back at 5 weeks.

All I could think about the entire time was wanting to TTC again. It's so hard, your body is trying to recover so it can house a baby like it wants to but your head and heart drive you crazy. Huge hugs hon. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for all your replies. It makes a huge difference to me. I am still waiting for my period and I think I have ovulation signs but not sure. Maybe i hoping that they were sings.
    My partner and I are both grieving differently and he has been amazing but we both agree to try as soon as we can. Now in just waiting for my body to allow that. After you get over the shock of a mc then the process of waiting starts all over again. Waiting to ovulate waiting for your period waiting for fertil days. I never thought making a baby would be so stressful. My first son was convinced with such ease and it was planned and fun. But with the second it's not fun at all. Feels regimented not natural. But i know we only have a window of 5-7 Days a month that we can concieve. I think I'm just over it at the moment. Sorry ladies didn't mean to carry on like that. Xx