+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default {blog 3} Goals and Planning

Yesterday I mentioned my goal to be confident enough to wear a bikini at the beach in 8 weeks, which obviously is a pretty major goals as it involves not only becoming more toned and spender, but also more confident.

I also have dozens of little goals I want to meet along the way- toning up my arms, reducing my love handles....losing the second chin...ahem...a less saggy butt and generally I would like to look awesome in the clothes I used to wear.

Recently I was given a singlet and underwear set. I once lived in matching singlet and underwear sets before putting on so much weight. I think they're so adorable just around the house in summer. The embarrassing thing is, the set that was given to me is too small- they're a medium. So they are my first goal...

Planning a workout schedule is tricky for me, as by nature I am not a routine time person. So I am just aiming for particular DVD'd to be completed on each day...no times etc.

This is what I am aiming for this week;

Tuesday: Steps
    Wednesday: Activate
    Thursday: Rush (I am super busy tomorrow, but no excuses right???)
    Friday: Activate
    Saturday: Activate
    Sunday: Exhilarate
    Monday: Rest (I am never really a well functioning human on Mondays....)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Cute undies!

And it's a good first goal to have

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    Cute undies!

And it's a good first goal to have
    Thanks! Lets hope I look super cute in them soon enough I think I need to lose around 20cm from around my waist....I'm 105cm around the waist now and my hips is 116cm...I think there could be quite a bit of bloating though from all the junk food and wine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do you have your DVD yet??? Im still waiting for mine. You plan looks great!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to angenrod For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angenrod View Post
    Do you have your DVD yet??? Im still waiting for mine. You plan looks great!!!
    Hi
    Yep, I got my DVD on Monday and started learning the steps yesterday I spent a lot of time laughing at myself as I tried to work it out

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default {blog 3} Goals and Planning

That's a fantastic first goal. Baby steps but I'm confident that by the end of the challenge you'll be strutting your stuff in a bikini and proud of the hard work you've done to achieve it!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post: