By the end of 4 weeks:
1. I want to be able to complete the exhilarate DVD without mucking up, without feeling like I may faint (eek!) and without looking like I'm about to trip over my own feet.
2. To drop a dress size-ish (since everyone insisits on making their own interpretations of what a 12 or 14 REALLY is!) So I want to comfortably fit into a size 14.
3. To not miss a day of exercise. I know the book recommends having two rest days, and so I will rest. (Zumba knows best!) But I will do something on those days and not rest on incidental exercise, which can usually mean it's not nearly enough.
By the end of 8 weeks:
1. I want to complete a whole Zumba routine sans instructors- I want to feel it!
2. I want to be in size 12. Half of my wardrobe is size 12! I can't wear half of my wardrobe- and of course- it's the half that I actually LIKE!
3. I want exercise to be HABIT. I know this usually takes 12 weeks, but I'm a fast learner!
4. I want to have a hold on my emotional eating. I'm only on the second day of this and struggling very badly already. It's compounded by the fact that I'm at home today, whereas normally I'd be at work and be restricted with my eating times.. at home I have unfettered access to my pantry, and no adult prying eyes to look at me disapprovingly.
Weight wise, by the end of it all, I ideally want to be around the mid 70's. As I've said in another thread, weight and all it's implications has never been forefront of my mind- I've never weighed myself regularly growing up, and I've never made it a habit as I've seen how destructive it can be. Clothes has always been a good guide for me, and whether they hang nicely, cling too tightly or fall down altogether
Maybe each time I achieve a goal, I can buy myself one new item of clothing? Hmm... something to ponder.