+ Reply to Thread
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15

Default Goals

By the end of 4 weeks:

1. I want to be able to complete the exhilarate DVD without mucking up, without feeling like I may faint (eek!) and without looking like I'm about to trip over my own feet.

2. To drop a dress size-ish (since everyone insisits on making their own interpretations of what a 12 or 14 REALLY is!) So I want to comfortably fit into a size 14.

3. To not miss a day of exercise. I know the book recommends having two rest days, and so I will rest. (Zumba knows best!) But I will do something on those days and not rest on incidental exercise, which can usually mean it's not nearly enough.

By the end of 8 weeks:

1. I want to complete a whole Zumba routine sans instructors- I want to feel it!

2. I want to be in size 12. Half of my wardrobe is size 12! I can't wear half of my wardrobe- and of course- it's the half that I actually LIKE!

3. I want exercise to be HABIT. I know this usually takes 12 weeks, but I'm a fast learner!

4. I want to have a hold on my emotional eating. I'm only on the second day of this and struggling very badly already. It's compounded by the fact that I'm at home today, whereas normally I'd be at work and be restricted with my eating times.. at home I have unfettered access to my pantry, and no adult prying eyes to look at me disapprovingly.

Weight wise, by the end of it all, I ideally want to be around the mid 70's. As I've said in another thread, weight and all it's implications has never been forefront of my mind- I've never weighed myself regularly growing up, and I've never made it a habit as I've seen how destructive it can be. Clothes has always been a good guide for me, and whether they hang nicely, cling too tightly or fall down altogether

Maybe each time I achieve a goal, I can buy myself one new item of clothing? Hmm... something to ponder.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

emzluvbub  (24-10-2012),RobinSparkles  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good list of goals!

I use clothes a guide over weight. I am hoping to be 10-12 by the end of it as most of the clothes in my wardrobe are 10-12's. I find myself wearing the same clothes all the time now because it's 'what fits'...I am so over wearing the same black dress/grey skirt & t-shirt outfits...I think I will take great satisfaction in throwing those clothes in the bin when they're too big!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Goals

Oh goodness ladies, I'm exactly the same! I have two pairs of black pants that I wear to work and rotate with the same four tops. Anywhere else it's jeans with an oversized t-shirt.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Goals

Agree with the size thing too, problem is my size is so big atm I don't even want to think about sizes....moving from a 20 to an 18 doesn't feel like as big a win as the kg's would be....for me anyway. When I fit into a 16 though I will change my focus to clothes size for sure!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to giggle berry For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yes, being at home is the pits! The pantry calls...all.day.long.

I'm still wearing my maternity clothes. Nothing else fits.

Roll on the rest of your wardrobe!