+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Happy couple seeking our egg donor

We are a happy, financially comfortable couple who live in a beautiful part of Queensland. Our past passion for travelling has shaped our broadminded, compassionate and positive outlook on life. We have seen first hand that many people are not as fortunate as we are here in Australia. We feel blessed and lucky to have had the experiences in life that we have had. If there is one thing that we would change it would be to have children. Neither of us have ever had children. We tried to conceive naturally for 2 years and then with IVF for two years all unsuccessful. As anyone who has tried to have a baby with extended periods of ivf will know, each failed attempt is truely heartbreaking. Our only hope to have the family we so desperately long for is with the help of an egg donor.
    I know we would make the most wonderful parents, our parenting style would encourage and nurture the uniqueness and individuality of our child. We feel it is important to cherish everybody's differences. We also feel it is very important for children to be bought up in a stable and secure home with a loving family. We would love to show our child the wonderful world that we have seen and share with them the adventures we have to come. We would love and cherish our child more than anything in the world. Our child would be the most precious and important thing in our lives and we would give them unconditional and unending love, support and guidance for the rest of our lives.
    I will tell you a bit about us, We are Aussie through and through. Our distant heritages are both Scottish. We love exploring, bushwalking, camping, bbqs, mates and family gatherings, we also love scuba diving and boating. Around the home I enjoy gardening and my Hubby enjoys anything mechanical and building things. We were both bought on farms at the opposite ends of Tasmania. Hubby on a chook farm and myself on a dairy farm. We are both really glad that we were bought up in the country. It was a wonderful upbringing and it has instilled our strong country values. My family now lives in Queensland, as do we, and my hubby's family still live in Tassie but we are all very close. If we had a baby they would slip right into a big extended family and be very welcome and loved.
    Thankyou so much for reading this thread. I hope that we can find that special person to help us and I also wish everyone else who is looking the best of luck.
    Sincerely yours, hopefuljourney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya

You sound like a lovely couple who would cherish a baby of your own. All the very best in finding your egg donor angel who will help you both realise your dreams of parenthood.

Lotsa

J

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayell For This Useful Post:

hopefuljourney  (28-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there .
    I just want to say I wish you the best of luck in your journey to find that special person to fulfill your dream ..
    Good Luck .
    Crescent.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    We would love and praying to hear from our angel egg donor to have a miracle baby ,that much wanted child hope soon ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Crescent For This Useful Post:

hopefuljourney  (28-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for your kind words. Are you also waiting for an angel?? It is a difficult road but you must have courage and remain positive. I wish you the very best of luck as well.
    Best wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi I am wishing you the greatest luck and success.
    Last edited by Cherry18Bloss; 31-10-2012 at 10:32.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherry18Bloss For This Useful Post:

hopefuljourney  (04-11-2012)

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    the OP needs to have at least a minimum number of posts to be able to PM - hopefully she returns to the thread and comments, so her post number will rise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and thank you for your wishes to me ,yes my husband and I waiting to find our angel egg donor hopefully soon .
    Good Luck.
    Crescent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you considered going overseas to find an egg donor? I am contemplating this thought. I do hope you find your angel soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jenny, I am very new to forums. Can you please tell me what an OP and what PM means? Much appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi Op means original poster and pm. Means private msg. Have u registered on egg donation australia? It is another forum but specific to egg donating.