+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default It's arrived!!! - Blog 2

Having looked through the book thoroughly this evening I've decided that I'm going to go hard or go home. That's right dear friends, I'm going to do the 10-day accelerated fat loss programme. Oh my word, even just typing that made me work up a sweat. I know that it's a lofty goal but I think it is the perfect way to kick start this challenge.

Let's be honest, it wasn't titled the "Ultimate Zumba Challenge" for nothing! I am going to do the Step By Step DVD tomorrow for my day 1 which the book says I can do but then I'll stick to the rest of the 10 day plan. From there I'll take a rest day and then switch to the super-sculpting plan.

I'll do my measurements and (ack!) take a photo tomorrow morning. This will be both my punishment for my former behaviour and habits, along with my future reward when I get to look back after 8 weeks at how far I've come.

I am incredibly excited! I can't wait to get started and do my first workout. I am accountable, I cannot fail in such a public arena but most of all, I owe this to myself.
    Last edited by Apple iPhart6; 25-10-2012 at 18:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Great plan.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Whoah, you're putting my plan to shame! I can't wait to see the changes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default It's arrived!!!

Thanks guys! I will admit, I was tempted by the idea of losing a dress or pant size in 10 days!

I'll have to modify the food, I just don't have time to cook so I'll just stick with what I've been doing with eating healthy relatively low carb (well few starchy carbs) and high protein options. I need to focus on eating something every three hours so my body doesn't go into starvation mode too. Also, I need to focus on getting a full 8 hours of sleep. I have a nasty habit of staying up too late for my 5:45am alarm lol!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Bluest Blue Box  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default It's arrived!!!

You are inspiring!

I looked at that option too but I think I need to increase my fitness levels first.

One of my goals is to be able to tackle the 10 day program before we pass the half way mark of this challenge.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Go Sian! You can do it!!