+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Talking Week 1 - Day 2 Let me ZUMBA while the baby sleeps

Baby is down for a sleep, perfect time for me to get another taste of ZUMBA fitness!
    I started going through the ‘Step by Step’ DVD again as advised in the ‘Beginner’s Plan’ but 15mins in I decided to head on to the ‘Activate’ DVD.
    Yesterday was fun but the ‘Activate’ DVD takes those basic steps and turns them into a 45min party!
    I am definitely more sweaty, red faced and feeling the burn but it was great!
    Felt like I was at a Salsa party.
    Now please don’t mistake me for some fit and super coordinated groover, I am far far from it.
    I had to take a few breathers throughout the session, but that’s the fab thing about doing this at home with a DVD. There’s no worrying about what I look like, what other people in a class may think of me. I can do it when it fits in with my day and just enjoy it even if I look nothing like the instructors!

Am looking forward to repeating this DVD again tomorrow and see if I get a little better at the steps ad take a few less breathers

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giggle berry For This Useful Post:

emzluvbub  (24-10-2012),Luna Lovegood  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Week 1 - Day 2 Let me ZUMBA while the baby sleeps

It won't be long before you look like those instructors!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Way to go.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (24-10-2012)