+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What Changes Have U Made...

Besides the giving up of smokes (hmm yeah bad me i know), Ive also thrown out the caffeine and wine/alcohol (amazed Im even bothering to get out of bed daily really lol Im kidding)

So wanted to ask what changes have you made or thinking about making whilst TTC...

Im on the pre-conception pills, taking fish oils & about to test a new fertility smoothie I found on the web myself

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I haven't changed too much since starting TTC but I have cut down on coffee (limiting it to one a day and 1-2 cups of tea (sometimes decaf) a day). I've also been taking pre-conception pills.

I also cut out alcohol in March even though we didn't start TTC until this month.

I've also given up changing the cats litter trays!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't drink but did cut all caffiene except maybe 1 cup of weak tea a week if I feel like one, taking folic acid and an extra iron supplement to boost. Doing gentle exercise everyday and eating as healthy as possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Drinking full cream milk instead of skim or lite. It was pretty much the only change made between our 4th and 5th IVF transfers and something worked cause I am soon expecting my first little Peanut.