sorry I don't know whether this is the right forum, and i did search for 'cvs' and didn't see anything
has anyone had a CVS or an amnio before?
we have the option of having one due to our daughter's genetic disorder. CVS was recommended (between 9-10 weeks), but there's also an option of an amnio later on
if we decide to have one, it's NOT for termination, it'll be for peace of mind and preparation. i'm so nervous :/ i'll give our genetics dr a call soon to chat and to book things in (will it be done via the kid's hospital, or privately?)