+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default New to Port Kennedy / Rockingham Area

Hello, I moved to Port Kennedy a week ago and I'm looking for some friends and play dates for my 20 month old daughter. I also have a 5 year old son but he Is in school 5 days a week! I'm free most days as Hubby works long hours. I'm also newly pregnant and would love to meet some other pregnant mums
    Anyone interested in catching up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go to a playgroup in Port Kennedy - there's a few pregnant & a few with brand new babies there, as well as a mix of up to 4 year olds, so you should come along! It's every Thursday morning in school terms, 9.15 - 11.15am. Only $15 per term. Check out their FB page -
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/St-Be...95553850491117

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    I just moved to Port Kennedy and also have a 5 year old son and 2 year old daughter. We would love to meet some people and have a play date. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Paula

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, I live in baldivis so not far and I'm 22 weeks preg with my first baby (due end of march), would be keen to meet up if still interested? I've just turned 30, originally from Scotland but been here nearly 4 years now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leonab View Post
    Hey, I live in baldivis so not far and I'm 22 weeks preg with my first baby (due end of march), would be keen to meet up if still interested? I've just turned 30, originally from Scotland but been here nearly 4 years now.
    Yes I would love to meet up. Send me a pm so we can email and set something up. 4 years? How did you find settling in in the early days?
    Paula

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dunno how to use this well in 24 with 2 kids in ok looking for catchup add me on facebook Mel bice

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg you arent going to believe this! i think we have met! and i moved here recently too!! Emma, from Padbury (but not anymore) do u remember? Kim yea?

Thanks
    Reviews
    op I'm in baldivis! I'm preg with my 3rd I have a school ages girl and a nearly 2 yr old girl and this bub due in sept! I'm still working fulltime but I'm happy to catch up on the weekends?

rosewyah- just reading your reply I'm a 'Kim' lol I also used to live I'm padbury during my school days hahah doubt I'm the Kim your talkin about though lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mel Bice - just letting you know that i looked for you on fb but there are quite a few of you and i couldnt filter it as your setting might be too high or something? my email is emma.o.anderson@gmail.com and you can search for me that way?

Twoalready - poo you for working fulltime. spose u gotta get the money in somehow. Might be able to do some weekend stuff, sat morns perhaps. sunday is family day for us as hubbie works 6 days a week and we never see him. No u werent the kim i was referrring too but you already knew that haha. where abouts in padbury did u used to live? i dont miss it, im loving down here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey!!!!! My last phone broke and I lost all my contacts. Are you in Portkkennedy now? I'm near Portkkennedy beach you bub must be getting big now... I'm 17 weeks this week and am dying in this humiditiy. ..