+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: The pregnant ***** - Myth or Fact?

I have bipolar and borderline personality disorder and am 24 weeks pregnant. I can't take my meds, so it makes my emotions even worse! I have my good days and bad days, and my brother cops a lot of the mood swings (I love him to pieces and he knows that!). My mum won't take any crap from me so I just bottle it up until I'm out of her earshot (whoops). If I am wanting late night snacks I get up and go get them (DP is living in a different state atm), as mum won't go! My ex house mate was always really good, he went out at stupid hours and bought me all sorts of stuff. Lol.

I think this is different for every person. For me, I fly off the handle with any hormonal imbalance, so I can't even go on the pill! My sister on the other hand wasn't that bad apparently.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: The pregnant ***** - Myth or Fact?

he then reminded me about the time I flicked through all the channels on foxtel then proceeded to cry because there wasn't anything I wanted to watch!
    hahaha, that's pretty funny. Last time I was pg I sat and watched a whole episode of Chuck. It was the most exciting tv show I had ever seen!!! I now watch it all the time. Last night I watched "what to expect when you're expecting" and while it's not an overly funny or sad movie I blubbered and laughed the whole way through it...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII, please excuse any errors!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The pregnant ***** - Myth or Fact?

Ok so I was calling this myth when applied to myself but I swear in the last 24 hours either my whole household are out to pi$$ me off or I am a hormonal monster! My friend says I am being reasonable but she may be scared of me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I didn't really become more emotional or cranky when pregnant and haven't noticed my friends change either.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The pregnant ***** - Myth or Fact?

Just reading this thread is making me teary, why? I have I idea! Haha I'm sookier and a little bit *****ier than normal