+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 7 wks 5 days pregnant but not ready to join the due date threads yet..

Hello

I will be 8 wks preg on Wednesday 24th October , after 3 years and 6 rounds of IVF including 2 ectopics and a chem preg we FINALLY have good news. Our scan came back good with a steady heart beat of 120 BPM , all looks well so far. But with my history i'm too scared to jump over to the pregnancy forums and due dates just yet, until i reach 12 weeks .

Anyone else not ready to make the leap yet???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats!! It's a nerve wracking time, but try and take it one day at a time. After seeing the heartbeat it means your risk of miscarriage goes way down. I was exactly the same, always worrying, but you'll get through it. Hope the next few weeks go fast till your next scan

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hey Kazzy

Just wanted to jump on and say massive congratulations on the pregnancy and I recall doctors and midwives telling me once you hear a heartbeat you are 95% certain to go on and have a normal healthy pregnancy. Good luck I wish you all the best inbax me if you want a chat x
    Thanks Meshell i hope so!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    congrats!! It's a nerve wracking time, but try and take it one day at a time. After seeing the heartbeat it means your risk of miscarriage goes way down. I was exactly the same, always worrying, but you'll get through it. Hope the next few weeks go fast till your next scan
    Thanks for the positive vibes! Fingers crossed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Kazzy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mylittlesurprise For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kazzy76

I would love to join you. I’m currently 7 weeks yesterday and my last scan was 6 weeks 5 days and had a heart rate of 121.
    I’m also too scared to join a due date group as I'm petrified something will go wrong as much as I'm trying to stay positive.

My next scan is on the 1st November but its already doing my head in lol.

do you have many symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Our Baby Dream View Post
    Hi Kazzy76

I would love to join you. I’m currently 7 weeks yesterday and my last scan was 6 weeks 5 days and had a heart rate of 121.
    I’m also too scared to join a due date group as I'm petrified something will go wrong as much as I'm trying to stay positive.

My next scan is on the 1st November but its already doing my head in lol.

do you have many symptoms?
    Congrats our baby dream
    I know exactly how you feel! I have 4 weeks until my 12 week scan and it will be the longest 4 weeks of my life
    I have terrible all day nausea that gets worse as the day goes on, no up chucking yet! Extremely tired all day and very sore BB's. How about you? feeling any preg symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kazzy76

I hope the next 4 weeks go quick for you and I.

Symptom wise my nipples are tender and on the large side, I have random hiccups all the time and very early in the morning I feel a little queasy.
    This sounds strange but I almost wish I had morning sickness as I would know all is ok.

When did your morning sickness start?

Are you on progesterone at all?

When I was 7 weeks doctor said I could stop but I didn't feel very confortable with this as I had some bright red bleeding about 5 weeks ish.
    I have a TMI question so apologies and please don't feel obligated to answer.... but if your one crinone mine seems to come out dark and white like it’s old blood coming out. I’m just wondering if my cervix is being disturbed with things being poked up that way. I totally forgot to as the doctor the other day.

Take care x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Our Baby Dream View Post
    Hi Kazzy76

I hope the next 4 weeks go quick for you and I.

Symptom wise my nipples are tender and on the large side, I have random hiccups all the time and very early in the morning I feel a little queasy.
    This sounds strange but I almost wish I had morning sickness as I would know all is ok.

When did your morning sickness start?

Are you on progesterone at all?

When I was 7 weeks doctor said I could stop but I didn't feel very confortable with this as I had some bright red bleeding about 5 weeks ish.
    I have a TMI question so apologies and please don't feel obligated to answer.... but if your one crinone mine seems to come out dark and white like it’s old blood coming out. I’m just wondering if my cervix is being disturbed with things being poked up that way. I totally forgot to as the doctor the other day.

Take care x
    Thankfully i'm not on Crinone! I had a natural frozen transfer so no drugs...but i do know it can irritate the cervix and old blood can come out it's very normal when using it.
    I feel the same with my m/s i wish i had my head in the toilet so i know it's all good! I have all day nausea that starts around mid morning and lasts pretty much till i go to bed i feel like i have a constant hangover! Last night i had some sticky clear mucus come out with a tiny bit of blood ( sorry for the TMI ) and freaked out but apparently it's also normal for around 8 weeks.

All these things happeninng it's all new and very scary!

Hurry up the next 4 weeks!