+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Should I be concerned?

I have to agree with everyone else. The issue of whether or not he has cheated aside, he's not treating you the way that you should be treated with respect and consideration of your feelings. He should trust you and not be accusing you but if you're okay with that (considering you haven't cheated, no reason not to) but he should be willing to allow you the same options when you have concerns. At the very least, I would recommend some counseling to talk through this.

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    how are you going OP??? hope youre ok, ive been thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry but am I the only one who thinks 'an all expenses paid trip' and didn't take his wife? Or did someone else take him on an all expenses paid trip? I mean, usually an all expenses paid trip if for 2 people? It's just what stood out for me as being dodgy, maybe there is a perfectly good explanation, but still....

on a side note OP, constant suspicion on his part must be draining, hope you are ok?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Naboo For This Useful Post:

LivinOnAPrayer  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I agree naboo. My husband would never go away on his own, let alone to Vegas. He'd make sure myself or his folks could come too.
    Any updates OP??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post
    Sorry but am I the only one who thinks 'an all expenses paid trip' and didn't take his wife? Or did someone else take him on an all expenses paid trip? I mean, usually an all expenses paid trip if for 2 people? It's just what stood out for me as being dodgy, maybe there is a perfectly good explanation, but still....

on a side note OP, constant suspicion on his part must be draining, hope you are ok?
    No you're not the only one...that certainly stuck out for me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone, first of all I just wanted to say a huge thankyou for taking the time to help me, it really means a lot
    So I asked him to calmly tell me what was going on and after much discussion it turns out that he was feeling incredibly guilty for spending time with this other girl and her friend whilst on a Grand Canyon tour. Although he said it was all innocent he knows he wouldn't have been ok with it if roles were reversed. I told him this is probably a good lesson in double standards and perhaps if he were more open with me about things he would feel less insecure and suspicious all the time as this needs to stop, and he said he would try. Fingers crossed because as a lot of PP asked, yes it is extremely exhausting being questioned and accused so often! Also those of you that asked, the trip was won through work as part of an incentive programme to attend a 2 day seminar in Vegas and have a holiday as part of the prize. I could've gone also but at our expense which we couldn't quite afford, so it was legit that he went on his own. There were other work colleagues with him in the Grand Canyon tour also which made me feel better. What a yukky feeling! So there's the update so far, and a heartfelt thanks once again everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

I'm glad to hear it wasn't anything nasty. He probably just flirted a bit more than he should have (ummmm, I've done that accidentally!) and felt guilty. Hopefully this will be something that he can learn from and maybe he'll stop hassling you so much now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

My ex constantly accused me of cheating, I never did, not even close. Then I found out he was hosting sex parties at his house and constantly cheating on me. I finally busted him and it all made sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Neekie View Post
    My ex constantly accused me of cheating, I never did, not even close. Then I found out he was hosting sex parties at his house and constantly cheating on me. I finally busted him and it all made sense.
    JASUS! How horrible! Glad you're not with him anymore - he sounds like a prince of a man. But darlin', don't share any more stories about him - we want to end this thread on a good note for bub4shell!

Bub4shell, I'm really happy and relieved to hear your worst fears didn't come true - and that hopefully this was a wake-up call for him.

Thanks
    Reviews

Glad the air has been cleared. All the best to you both x