+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Should I be concerned?

I agree with pp's who say he's cheated on you. It's all too sussed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

I think sadly that a lot of the previous posters may be correct in saying he may be the one doing the cheating. Vegas chick is very suss. His defensive reaction screams that he is hiding something.

I feel sorry for you, being accused all the time of being unfaithful - aren't you sick and tired of that? What an awful thing to be suggested over and over when you have done nothing wrong

I'd start looking at his behaviour more closely. You will probably start seeing some signs that he is being unfaithful. Hugs & good luck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

bub4shell  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ummm yes, you should be concerned....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

The jealousy and insecurity and accusations of cheating would be enough for me to seriously question the relationship. I can't stand people like that, and being in a relationship with someone who acts like that is a nightmare.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

Jennaisme  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Should I be concerned?

Honestly cheating or not he thinks he has the right to constantly accuse you if cheating but you ask who someone is he blows up swearing.

I'm sorry but to me that sounds really volatile and not like a good a healthy relationship. Cheating on you or not.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (22-10-2012)

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    im so so sorry hun, i have been in your position before and it is the worst feeling ever

this was pretty much (without the vegas part- my df didnt have to leave the city, he was cheating with a work colleague) the same. my df had the same reactions when i called him out on it, defensive, told me to f off and leave him alone, that i was paranoid, i had nothing to worry about blah blah blah blah.
    my gut and a million bubhubbers told me that there was something definitely wrong. Everyone was right. He did cheat on me, emotionally to start, and then physically at the end. He left me and our 3 kids, one a newborn baby.

However in saying that you need to work out what YOU want. Do you want to talk to him and try to save your relationship, or is this a deal breaker for you? With good counselling issues can be worked on. However, BOTH you AND him need to put 110% into the effort. Which means cutting off contact with the other party, access to phone bills, emails, passwords, facebook EVERYTHING.

my df and i are back together, but it has taken ALOT of work, i will not lie. I have forgiven him, but i will never forget. He still apologises to me now, nearly 2 years later lol and says what a d!ck he was (putting it politely lol).

Anyways, i just wanted to share my experience, sortof. Am really sorry you are going through this, am always here if you want to chat, just pm me!

a million hugs for you hun xxxxxxxxxxx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoyCrazy For This Useful Post:

bub4shell  (22-10-2012),onkybear  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I thought the whole thing sounded sus but then I got down to the part where your husband told you "to shut the ***** up" that's really disgusting. THAT alone sends alarm bells to me.

I think if you want to save your marriage go to couples counseling ASAP!

Thanks
    Reviews

Awww nope it doesn't sound right! Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    im so so sorry hun, i have been in your position before and it is the worst feeling ever

this was pretty much (without the vegas part- my df didnt have to leave the city, he was cheating with a work colleague) the same. my df had the same reactions when i called him out on it, defensive, told me to f off and leave him alone, that i was paranoid, i had nothing to worry about blah blah blah blah.
    my gut and a million bubhubbers told me that there was something definitely wrong. Everyone was right. He did cheat on me, emotionally to start, and then physically at the end. He left me and our 3 kids, one a newborn baby.

However in saying that you need to work out what YOU want. Do you want to talk to him and try to save your relationship, or is this a deal breaker for you? With good counselling issues can be worked on. However, BOTH you AND him need to put 110% into the effort. Which means cutting off contact with the other party, access to phone bills, emails, passwords, facebook EVERYTHING.

my df and i are back together, but it has taken ALOT of work, i will not lie. I have forgiven him, but i will never forget. He still apologises to me now, nearly 2 years later lol and says what a d!ck he was (putting it politely lol).

Anyways, i just wanted to share my experience, sortof. Am really sorry you are going through this, am always here if you want to chat, just pm me!

a million hugs for you hun xxxxxxxxxxx
    I remember your story BoyCrazy.

SuperGranny is online now Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, I think there are many problems in this relationship. The Possibility of cheating is just the icing on the cake. He has trust issues for whatever reason, his guilt,? or his imagination? and noone should have to live in a state of constant scrutiny and questioning. I do not think he is totally innocent but I dont know what he is guilty of. He is acting like he is just trying to get you to leave him, or for you to give him an excuse to have an affair, ( if he hasnt already been unfaithfull)? Good luck with whatever you decide to do, but I certainly would be very suspicious. Marie.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

bub4shell  (22-10-2012),waterlily  (22-10-2012)